Blizzard still working on this?

yes, community members.

1 Like

Look, I hate to say it but, they only news/interaction we’ll see around here is going to be solely limited to le patch notes.

1 Like

that is likely. that is likely.

Doesn’t matter how we look, the point is we can’t expect any good think from Blizzard before Blizzcon and if they don’t show anything at blizzcon that we can worry about our money who bought Reforged.

This company develops.

some people gets tired of having the same job after a while and decides to get a new one.

Didn’t Activison basically say that they have no faith in RTS anymore?
In the end of the day public statements have to be looked at before they go live from people up high, maybe Activison just don’t give WC3 much thought or something?
They weren’t too happy with SC2, and then Heroes of the Storm was basically a failure too.

1 Like

don’t worry we promise the game will be released at least a day before 2020.
which makes advertising it in 2018 smart.
we are smart here at blizzard.
very smart.
so smart we announce a game over a year before its suppose to even go to beta.
we take our time here at blizzard, because we are smart.
smart.
LMAO.

Blizzard acts like they still live up to the same standards that they had back in the 1990’s - 2010ish, but the truth is; its been a disaster since their primary writers, voice actors, developers, owners retired back 4-5 years ago, and we’re going to end up waiting over a year for a mediocre (and likely changed) product.
seeing that gameplay video of the Human campaign in strathholme gave me very bad feelings… the whole map has changed… so much so that Arthas starts out in the bottom right corner instead of the top right corner… and the map is basically turned on its head… its… not looking promising.

sorry to be so blackpilling, but lets not beat around the bush on this. it doesn’t take over a year to apply new skins to a game like warcraft 3, which means they are changing other things besides the graphics, which means my fears may or may not come true.

Wait, what? I could excuse your vitriolic virile anti-semetism, but the hatred towards Blizzard is just laughable. Blizzard are still immensely successful and potent.

What’s wrong with that? Is that your entire argument? I would actually be open to debate if you mentioned the zoo… but you didn’t even mention the zoo! You mention the angles! I myself always thought that the in-game map makes no sense because the city is in the north!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:WC3-H06.jpg

oh god i didn’t even consider the lack of the zoo… ugh…

It could take a year though to redesign levels to their more canon appearances, create a new model for every unit/building/character in the game, update all other assets (particles/icons), write for any new scenes or lines of dialogue, get those voice actors’ performances, and animate the new Reforged cutscenes where the characters aren’t just using precanned animations like a machinima.

We knew pretty early on this wasn’t just going to happen at the drop of a hat.

1 Like

Honestly if you like the original campaign, its right there.

You might even be able to play it with new graphics simply through graphics option toggle. But we will have to see what Blizzard allows.

I dont think there is much point remastering the levels and ‘keeping it the same’. If they can somehow improve missions like Thrall ordering you to kill pigs, the better. If you like killing pigs mission, then its always there in the original.

2 Likes

Blizzard have been very quiet about any news of Warcraft 3 Reforged for 8 months now. They have not reassured to fans of War 3 that Warcraft 3 Reforged still being developed and not been cancelled . Starcraft Remastered before it was released , it was constantly updated with news in a blog post format. Warcraft 3 Reforged have not been updated with any news for the past 8 months since it reveal at Blizzcon 2018. I don`t know if Warcraft 3 Reforged was cancelled in
secret and people still think that the game is still coming out this year. If there is no news about Warcraft 3 Reforged before or during Blizzcon 2019. There is something scummy behind the scene in the development of Warcraft 3 Reforged.

1. We have had the Night Elf picture updated with the DR, Talon and Tree of Life models. Clearly some work done, although we cannot ascertain they were made after 2018-11-02.
  2. There was a post on the Hive Workshop featuring new icons for the Human melee upgrade, Cloak of Flames and Arcane Sentry.
  3. Patch 1.31.0 brought new icons for the Cloak of Shadows, Sacrificial Dagger and Sundering Blades directly into the game.

But wait, why am I thinking so hard?

warcraft 3 reforged was anounced with a december 31 release date, that means that it is not coming out this year no matter what. that is a placeholder release date, meaning that the earliest release data is january next year.

That is literally illegal for them to do now in multiple countries. They are legally obligated to release the game in most EU countries before Dec 31st because they started selling preorders.

1 Like

blizzard is an international company, nobody can punish them. square-enix did the same thing with kingdom hearts 3 however.

2 Likes

fines does not matter to a big company like blizzard.

WAT.jpg

Where's the proof of your claims, ambassador?