Blizzard and its worthless promises

Here you can see again how worthless the statement from blizzard is that they want to take care of Warcraft 3 Reforged.
Now is the beginning of July and to be honest, apart from bugfixes, nothing has happened.
All the promised features are still missing, just sad that blizzard is lying around.

And the editor is still completely in English, that won’t be fixed either! (It was in German before.!)

18 Likes

They ban people from the forum. They don’t tolerate the slightest criticism.
We just want them to keep their promises. They did a terrible job, they admitted their mistakes, but they don’t communicate with us.I’ve been waiting for 5 months. I think the 2.0 version of this game will be released in 2021.

4 Likes

Sorry, when?
They still pretend they did it good and “additional features will come soon”.
That’s what fueled the hate of the community.
So now we have a barely working game + totally mistrust.

But we got footprints… lots of footprints…^^

5 Likes

You are not a good forum follower.
Read executive reviews on this site and look back.

Mmm, no wait, if you refer to the “we are sorry that this game didn’t meet players’ expectations” or sentences like that, it doesn’t reflect AT ALL the status of the game.
These are not apologies. These are poor attempts to save the face.

I remember when they presented SC: Ghost and after a while they just scrapped the project (you can read the reasons online). That is fine and perfectly understandable.
Why didn’t they scrap Reforged too?
The money from early access?
Since most people refunded, can you just keep the remaining players on a server and give back WC3 to all the rest?

6 Likes

He’s probably referring to

we want to say we’re sorry to those of you who didn’t have the experience you wanted

This isn’t apology. This is an insult. Implying it’s OUR fault for not enjoying a flawed product, that was forced upon us.

9 Likes

that’s what I was thinking…

1 Like

You’d have a point, but Activision doesn’t make promises to anyone but their shareholders.

They only tell us what they’d like to do, and 9 times out of 10 it never happens because it’d piss off the shareholders who only care about money.

1 Like

You sound like an apologist for an entity that gives zero fraks about its players unless those players happen to agree with every dumb decision the entity makes.

3 Likes