Black Background in World Editor

Hi, I am using world editor and my windows settings have a black and red background that I have modified from Regedit “colors”.

I don’t know how to put a screenshot here, but all text from the object editor is black, and the background was black, so basically, I can’t read a thing from there.

Does anyone know how to make that object editor window background color white?
I forgot which one I modified back then, and tried to re-modify everything, but it is still black.

Sorry, this might get confused you, but it is hard to explain without an image.

Steps I would try:
1.) Go into “File → Preferences” or maybe “Edit → Preferences”, whatever it was in the World Editor, and look for the color settings. I don’t remember for certain if Reforged still has this but the old editor did and Reforged wouldn’t have changed it, so I assume it still exists. Buried in one of these menus there is a font color controlling thing. It had a huge list of font colors and a lot of them are set to black. I remember playing with the font colors of the Object Editor about 10 years ago. This menu also allows you to change the “modified” pink text in Object Editor to be some other color. You want to find this menu, then change the black font colors to white, or otherwise change them to be what you need.
2.) If you cannot find the above settings for some reason, or if they no longer work properly due to some bug in Reforged, then reset your Windows color scheme back to the default one

This should probably fix your problem. Let me know what you find.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.