Bing Chat saves Reforged

Hi guys. I asked the Bing Chat for a 5 step plan to fix Warcraft III: Reforged. Here is its plan:

Sure, I can try to write a 5 step plan for how PlaySide studios can upgrade Warcraft III: Reforged to have a positive reception from the users. Here is what I came up with:

1. [Improve the graphics and animations of the game to match the quality and style of the original cinematic trailer][1] and the expectations of the fans. This includes adding more details, textures, lighting effects, and facial expressions to the characters and environments.
  2. [Restore the original features and functionality of the game that were removed or changed in the Reforged version, such as custom campaigns, clans, profiles, ladders, chat channels, and offline play][2][3]. These features are essential for the multiplayer and modding community of Warcraft III.
  3. Fix the bugs and performance issues that plague the game and cause crashes, glitches, lag, desyncs, and other problems. The game should run smoothly and reliably on a variety of systems and platforms, and have minimal impact on the classic version of Warcraft III.
  4. Add new content and updates to the game that enhance the gameplay and story of Warcraft III, such as new missions, units, heroes, maps, modes, skins, voice lines, and lore. The new content should be faithful to the original vision and spirit of Warcraft III, and respect the established canon and continuity of the Warcraft universe.
  5. Engage with the community and listen to their feedback on how to improve the game and address their concerns. The developers should communicate regularly and transparently with the players, modders, streamers, and fans of Warcraft III, and show that they care about their opinions and suggestions.

I hope this helps. :blush:

Looks better than the generic ChatGPT response you get for any game you say has issues

All AI chat bots can do is spurt out 5 paragraph essays based on other 5 paragraph essays. And lists

2 Likes

Shhh. Let him imagine he’s in the future now and AI is actually usable.