Being brainless fan of old lore is stupid

While also condemning said insults in the first place.

Condemning them doesn’t accomplish anything.

2 Likes

confused_nick_young.jpg

Okay, let me put it this way.

You’re on the playground, and the bully is having their way with you. If you ignore the bully, they do NOT get bored and go away. They instead try harder because they get their own sadistic glee out of feeling superior to you.

Fighting back may tick them off but they’re ticked off because you actually fought back. I’d call that an accomplishment.

2 Likes

Your honour isn’t at stake here, Worf. Relax.

It’s also not a bully on a playground. It’s another user on an internet forum. You can always close the tab or browser.

Why do you care about story then? If you think story is unimportant for RTS, get out of here and stop complaining about Blizzard “destroying” story you don’t even know.

3 Likes

Story is important. Feeling every little emotional nuance isn’t. Especially when Blizzard will just find some way to screw it up.

2 Likes

Nobody’s asking you to take a stand, deputy.

“Story is only important when I personally approve of it with my very factual opinion.”

3 Likes

Blizzard is Amazing story writers - BfA,Overwatch,LotV proofs it

1 Like

You have a weird definition of “amazing.”

Those stories all sucked majorly.

Good moments don’t make a good story, especially when those good moments are so few and far between.

2 Likes

All Overwatch lore is great and most people wish to knew anything about heroes past and future - that’s why we will get the PvE Campaing Expansion

1 Like

What you think is not universal.

Never said it was. But it IS the opinion held by the majority.

2 Likes

But an opinion.

But the one held by the majority.

Therefore, it’s more important that Blizzard listen to THAT opinion than the opinions of the people who’ll blindly defend any narrative decision they make just because they’re saps for having emotions forced on them.

3 Likes

I still don’t get what this has to do with willingly entering a thread you find inflammatory so you can try and step on the toes of people that are disappointed in not being the recipients of more new content developed by the team.

Because Blizzard has proven themselves untrustworthy with their writing. I don’t want modern Blizzard writing of any sort in Reforged, and certainly not to the degree it was going to be originally.

I’m sorry people were looking forward to that, but ultimately it’s for the best that it isn’t happening. Besides, they still have that Arthas novel. It’s not going anywhere and the actual game’s legacy is untainted.

3 Likes

A lot of your posts absolutely illustrate otherwise.

I’m just as complicated a human being as everyone else, dude. That’s a low blow.

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m just standing up to a playground bully.