Being brainless fan of old lore is stupid

It’s not perfect, but it’s a damn improvement over the modern crap.

2 Likes

You’re like the person who thinks that 80s TMNT are better than 2003/2012 not because of objective reasons - but because it’s your childhood

I don’t even watch TMNT so that analogy is irrelevant.

2 Likes

BfA was good and emotional expansion and many people were trully crying over Saurfang’s death,which they will never do to any Warcraft III character - cause Warcraft III has no character development

And you know why? - They knew him,they knew his pain and what he feels

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, that was a decent moment.

It was the story surrounding it that sucked.

2 Likes

Other forum users don’t, sorry.

2 Likes

They do if they’re defending it because they think it’s good when it really isn’t.

2 Likes

Not really, no.

1 Like

Why you don’t want Arthas’s story to be as decent as Saurfang? Why you didn’t want new audience to feel emotional for him when he is turning into a monster?

2 Likes

Why not? Why’s it not okay to be derogatory toward them but they’re allowed to be derogatory toward me before I’m even remotely derogatory toward them?

Maybe because you can already feel sorry for him with how Warcraft 3’s story is already written. You don’t need pointless fluff interrupting the gameplay.

2 Likes

“WoW Lore is Trash” was your reaction at post to WoW changes,so you was derogatory first

3 Likes

“Being brainless fan of old lore is stupid”

Sorry, but the thread title was derogatory first. I responded in kind.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to alarm you, but perhaps both approaches are wrong.

2 Likes

No you can’t,cause you don’t know him.You don’t feel sorry for him because he doesn’t feel sorry for what he’s doing
in Warcraft III you can’t feel that it was such a tragedy for him in Stratholme

2 Likes

I mean, that’s kind of obvious, right?

But if you’re gonna be derogatory toward others, don’t give a surprised Pikachu face when they are derogatory back. And harder.

Because it wasn’t. He did nothing wrong.

There is no cure for the plague and it WAS better to kill the infected people before they turned zombie, since turning zombie was only a matter of time.

I don’t feel sorry for Arthas during the Culling, I feel sorry for the poor bastards I have to put down.

The only time I feel bad for Arthas is when he completely loses his soul to Frostmourne because all he wanted to do was save his people. Something the campaign makes obvious enough.

2 Likes

Alternatively, wash your hands of it when it first comes up in the first place and don’t bother rather than try to square up with them.

I’m sorry, I can’t do that. I’m not the type of person who just lets insults roll off my back; only people who are willing to be subjugated do that.

If you can’t even respond to insults, how can you be expected to respond to threats on your life?

2 Likes

Sounds like an easy way to get yourself unnecessarily wound up rather than just ducking the grief in the first place.

lmao what it’s a video game forum relax

What he’s done was right,but that doesn’t mean that it shouldn’[t be painful for him to kill his own people with his own hands. He must be sorry for what he’s doing,it must be a torture for him - He’s not a hearthless killer - he’s their Prince

2 Likes

You’re the one telling me I’m wrong for responding to insults.

2 Likes