Battle.tags in cyrillic, chinese or korean not appearing

One sentence Summary: Battle.tags in cyrillic, chinese or korean do not appear in game chat.

By recommendation of a Blizzard Game Master after reporting an End User Licence Agreement violation (C. xi. Disruption / Harassment), I am reporting the following bug.

It is not possible to use the ingame command !mute [Battle.Tag] to mute players with cyrillic, chinese or korean Battle.tags without preemptively changing the client language to the respective language.

I would have attached a screenshot demonstrating the issue as suggested in the Bug Report Forum Guidelines, but it is not possible to attach images or links to the report.

(1) Player with korean Battle.Tag using automation to spam the chat with W and @ letters and symbols.

I am connecting to the EU gateway.

I have not provided System information or Variables.txt since this is a generic issue and I am experiencing it on several different devices. I do not suspect a network issue.

I have read the Bug Report Forum Guidelines and Welcome! Please Read sticky posts.

I have used the search feature to look for similar issues less than 2 months old.

I have checked the list of Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues - Version 1.32.9 to ensure that this bug has not already been registered.

Hmm… Knowing that the managers of this company do not care about this game, I am fairly convinced that the only impact of your post on this world is to advertise to the playerbase that they can change their name to become immune to mute using this feature.

I tried to change my battle tag to 日本 after reading this so that it would be funnier when I posted here to make fun of you, but apparently the system is even more awesome than that. Seems like you have to be registered with an account to live in a foreign country that requires special characters in order to use this feature ingame to avoid mutes.

It adds a whole to meaning to those people who tell me I will never be good at video games because I am not a 15 year old Korean. It turns out, 15 year old Koreans actually have a functional advantage programmed into the game.

Anyway, good luck man. If they fix this bug, I will buy myself a pizza in your honor.
They won’t, though. My faith in the programmers paid to update this game (there are none) is dead.

(I guess if a moderator deletes this message due to my general tone, it might help boost your faith in humanity.)