April is our month

Just think positive and wait april.
Great changes are coming, just stay calmed.
Love you all

4 Likes

You’ve been trying to make predictions like that for months, maybe this time you will be right?

17 Likes

I generally hope that in April there will be alpha-beta

I mean if someone guesses once a month every year, they’re bound to be correct eventually.

7 Likes

‘Even the broken clock is right twice a day’

8 Likes

You can guess where we got news,just please dont say it public.
This is legit info and not my predictions, but i wont abuse source.
I really tnx for interract with community
But nice changes are coming for sure, and we should be calm down totally !

P.S about beta i was hoping april too, but that are only my predictions, but april news are legit.

I think April makes sense for “Early-Spring” like Pete stated in an interview.

Possibly by Early May aswell. But if it gets too May I dont think its “Early-Spring”. That would mean Blizzard Classic Team is behind.

1 Like

Victory for lorderon.

2 Likes

Death to the living, for Ner’zhul!

4 Likes

What if it’s a 24-hour format clock? :thinking:

3 Likes

Once a day is enough for that case

2 Likes

I think that you typed “November” wrong

1 Like

Being positive won’t change how incompetent the monkey Reforged team is. I’m sick and tired of their complete silence and the rest of you should be as well.

2 Likes

i’m sick and tired of that kind of behavior and the rest of you should be as well. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

i’m not but people also think i’m a shill because i’m not over-invested in a video game and familiar with Blizzard’s development cycles and their absolutely sketchy communication habits

2 Likes

dont worry kids april news are legit i heard it on the internets.

3 Likes

Maybe they spent the last couple months to release an update on april 1st. :wink:

3 Likes

Please, it could be clear into December before we actually see anything.

But hey if “the prophet” has spoken then maybe we will see something in April.
If not then meh I’ll live.

3 Likes

My prophepcy desires beta at april on exact date i said many times…

But since i recieved a legit info, my prophecy goes down in water,i can wipe my azz with it.
So news in april are sure and its nice changes.One of the many nice things that we will have in april is that you will be able to finally play full quality HD mods (not 25% quality like we did before cause of ram limit)
Anyway they are preparing wc3 for Reforged (we all know that) but we will start feeling those things in april
You all know me as troll, but trust me ,this is legit,just chil ok, we are fine.
See me trolling ? No,cause i feel safe

So doing something poorly, repeatedly makes it okay? Today I learned.

1 Like