Apple M1 Support

Hello Folks,

when can we hope for WC3 (and also all that other great RTS stuff) to get native M1 support?

WOW showed the way, so bringing WC3 natively to the future Mac Platform would be such a strong sign of caring - not just for the Mac, but also for a healing Blizzard, that isn´t just high on Activisions way of pulling the money out of the pockets of small kids.

… and please don´t tell me Mac is dead for Blizzard. Blizzard cared about mac, when mac was literally dead.

4 Likes

Hi,

When I try to open the WC III Reforged on my MacBook Pro M1, it open the sound of the game, but no Image at all. This is happening to me since 4 days ago (I dont know if is the new version Patch 1.32.10 or is other issue); before that, I have no issues at all. someone know why is this happening? something I can do to fix it?

Thanks

3 Likes

I read some guy was running on mac air m1 so I bought the game, same issue, only a cursor on black screen after “play”

2 Likes

Same issue for me, MacBook Air M1 heats up, and freezes in 20-30 minutes after even a Single player game

1 Like

Bumping this - please make a native M1 install.

bump all you want, i do not care. the game however is dead. it was built for intel and amd cpus and is not optimised for apple cpus.

After I start the game from battle.net app I get black screen on my Macbook Air M1. Please fix it, I love this game :pray:t2:

Good luck. The game barely works on PC, and you want them to implement M1 support? Try again in another 20 years.