Answers on Bots/Custom Games?

There used to be an active, friendly and engaging community in W3… yet bots killed that DETD/ENT/LIHL & about 10 more.

The people behind that are mad that their bots are gone and now promote illegal use of W3 by allowing non-purchased versions of the game onto their network and dividing the community.

People have done so for decades… yet there will be a BattleNET/BlizzardID ban implemented in one of the future patches prior to Reforgeds release.

1 Like

Well great now all the games are gone. I can’t join any dota games because everyone has stopped playing warcraft 3 it seems.

Time to never use battle net. I hear ENT gaming has a LAN client that people actually play.

1 Like

Well i was 24/7 online playing Legion TD on BK Host.

Now after the update i just was 2x online and im done with this game.
There is no statistics, no motivation to play just all random and the most Maps doenst works anymore.

Me and my friends will not buy this Reforged crap because there is no sense for players like us.
Blizzard patched the game to the end and reforged will get maybe 1-2 week hype and die then again because Hostbots kept this game so long alive.
Its sad what Blizzard done to the saviour of Wc3.

1 Like

Warcraft 3 will not die because of a single custom map. There were quite a few popular custom maps back in the days which are dead now. They have been replaced by newer ones. And even Legion TD, I still see a lot of people are hosting it", will not be here forever. And seriously who plays TD maps for statistics? This is not Heroes of the Storm where you level up a character and follow its progress.

1 Like

Kids are still crying about their bots? Jesus, the game is in an infinitely better spot now than it was with bots.

3 Likes

“No motivation” no one cares about your stupid statistics “Ohh I played 10million games i r da best”. If the map maker wanted to, they could probably implement statistics into the save/load functionality these days.

2 Likes

There are tons of DotA players just left battle.net because of that, and you say no one cares. If you play DotA, you will realize that it takes long time to fill a DotA lobby comparing to previous patches. Hostbots offered more than statistics. They gave us features like leavers/AFKers punishment, low ping, websites to view game history, reporting website and more.

Not true. However, this might happen in the future IF Blizzard give mapmakers functionalities that give them the ability to create ranking systems and save statistics similar to the functionalities Hostbots had.

2 Likes

Exactly, no one cares, go play Dota 2 if you want that.

1 Like

exactly this.

The actually Legion TD Players are mostly completly Randoms , Leavers or just noobs.
Not good 4v4 anymore and this is why so much people left.
because there was a ranking, clans and good matches.
right now there is no sense for me and other dudes.

1 Like

Fantom you like talking through your as$? , but u expect people to believe your sh1t? Just take it like a man, you cant run sh1t and now you have nothing. Theres only 2 MAYBE 3 Private servers that host DOTA 1.

1)RGC - (which is the most active, consists of Mostly Asian And third world diseased Countries) , it is the most unorganized sh1t server you can find(IF U CAN EVEN FIND and Install IT), With terrible Maps(NO 6.83) and leaderboards Are disgusting. This is where u want to play Quality Dota Games??
2) ENTconnect - Consists of Less than 100 Active members daily, with only 1 active Dota bot/map played. The leaderboards are Complete sh1t and not updated realistically. And The playerbase Going down everyday, Soon IT will be A dead ZONE. THE only Good thing ENT have they still host 6.83d version Real Dota.
3) [EDITED] Iccup - I forgot about this trash server. You can Play 6.83 or 6.85 maps on iccup but the Problem is 90% the players are russians. Zero Communication and overall just a sh1t server to play. You will have more fun playing on ENT with retard pubs that can speak English and their Powerassh0le mods.

and nothing of value was lost…