All my campaign progress has been deleted

The title says it all. I did the wc3 campaign on hard difficulty till the night elves in roc, stopped around mission 4 or 5. When i entered after 5 days again to continue i found out that all my campaign progress has been deleted and it appeared that i didnt do the first human one even tho i still had the jaina portrait the one you get from completing it on hard diffculty, but when i checked to see if i had the portraits they were all greyed out…
I can add that i did the campaign on my laptop and when i tryed to continue it, it was on my pc but still i used the same bnet account this makes no sense at all…

4 Likes

Sorry bud, but your campaign progress was reforged :sunglasses:

1 Like

Saves are stored in local so you can’t crossplay using different PCs nor laptops.

can i somehow send all that is stored on my laptop to my pc? Like all the games i played it didnt matter because it was battlenet didnt have to lvl a new toon on wow just bcs i lvled the other one on pc and now im on laptop…

1 Like

Yes, you can. Your saved files are located in Documents\Warcraft 3\Save

Try to set the game to Run as Administrator, this happened to me on an old pirated copy of the game years ago until i did that, for some reason it deleted all my saved games until i ran it so, they might still be using an old version of something that is in the game perhaps, hope this helps :slight_smile:

nothing helps… the run as admin doesnt help at all and as for the saved ones not only there is no folder with that name but the only thing i can find there was just my saves the ones that i manually made and the last one was the ud 20 min survive and i left at the night elves campaign and didnt need to save there. What i want to say is that i cant find any saves made by the game …

Actually you can skip missions. There’s a cheat for that. It allows you to pick the race and mission.

What the hell, this happened to me too. I was all the way to the expansion. How can I get back my progress?

I still have the save files but the game will not read them!

Just use cheat codes till you are back where you were

1 Like

Did you change between Classic and Reforged modes?

I did not switch between classic and Reforged. I only own classic because no one is paying $30 for a texture pack.

What is the cheat code to load into the second or third frozen throne campaign mission with the huntress?

Here’s all the campaign codes:

1 Like