ALL Collections Deleted in new patch :(

Nope…My campaign portraits are still gone…I just finished the final mission of the Reign of Chaos campaign and it’s the only one marked complete…

I cant unlock any icons from begining of reforged??? can u DO smth with it??? I paid for reforged and i can not do anything, WTF

For me, no wins are counted in the collection tab. Is there something i can do?

hay in rexxar campaign the texuter are flickering in act 2 of story are guy work
of fix it ?

Any update on fixing collections? It’s been several weeks now.

Still nothing and no replies either.

Are you talking about all collections? Or the versus ones? Or the campaign ones? Or what?

I have no portraits from campaign after one of the last few patches.

To be more specific, the portraits I earned from completing parts of the campaign have disappeared. It’s been over a month now.

Ah, ok. Bliz isn’t going to be able to restore those. This thread was about the versus portraits. (You can tell by people mentioning their number of wins.)

The data that governs the versus portraits are stored server-side so that’s why Bliz was able to restore them. However, that which governs the campaign portraits are stored locally so any loss/corruption will wipe them.

There’s been a couple instances where a patch wiped campaign related progress for a handful of players. And because it’s stored locally, there’s no way to get it back besides doing the content again on that computer. Note that the same thing would happen if you formatted your computer, or installed the game on another computer.

After the second time this happened, it became apparent that periodically backing up campaign progress might lessen the blow if it were to happen again. You can find instructions on how to do that here:

You can also use the cheat codes to get the portraits back far faster and easier than playing it all over again.

There was a similar bug when playing before the update. I myself play on the European server. Therefore, I did not get here soon.

1 Like