Accivement issue

Hi i have been having issues getting my rewards on the rexxar campaign for completing the campagin on hard mode, ( i havent played it on normal) and it does not give me credit and therefore i can not get the Rewards for completing it. Anyone knows how i can fix this without having to play all the maps again ?

I heard from other users that the campaign progress is a simple text file on the hard drive and you can just modify it to unlock all the campaign progress. I have not personally tried, though. I went looking for the file and discovered that on my computer there is a text file in a Documents/Warcraft III/BattleNet/###/Campaigns/Reforged/Reforged.w3p which might be the correct file, but it has a note in it to scare you away:

[NOTE TO HACKERS -- Changing this file may be hazardous to your progress]
Magic=-1814996379

So, because it says that if you change this file it would damage your progress, what the people I heard from probably did is to download a copy of the file where someone had already won (created ingame via cheats). Or something like that. I guess you could just enter the cheats, too.

Yeah anyway it’s not a server authenticated kind of thing, so you can just modify it to whatever you want or use cheats, supposedly. But I didn’t personally bother with that at all yet.

1 Like