A Warcraft III Reforged Graphics Discussion

I keep seeing you and others claim this, but I’m calling BS. To keep some of the cutscenes from 2018 would make the rest of the game seem like a mishmash and make Blizzard look stupid like they couldn’t pick a style and go with it. That’s not even mentioning that the Culling isn’t even very deep in the game, so it makes no sense that they would keep some “just because they were done” all while dropping it part way through the game. I’ll bet you your life that the 2018 style cutscenes are completely gone and being replaced by Classic style with the camera turned about 45 degrees.

Have you ever played Starcraft II? If so,you know that they have 3 ways to show how the story goes - A CGI Cinematic at the Begining and the End of a Campaing,A fully animated in-game cutscenes for the epic and emotional moments of the story,and In-game cutscenes with RTS camera for In-mission Cutscene
And in Starcraft II it looks amazing
If they’ll used the same style for Reforged - That’ll be Amazing!

No you are clueless. The scenes we saw in 2018 were exactly the in game cutscenes. They weren’t something else as you are claiming. This is obvious if you played WC3 as you would know that scene was an in game cutscene. I also don’t see what you are babbling about in SC2 either. It was exactly the same, CG and in game cutscenes. You are just being a blind fool and nothing more.

Edit: Show me examples of these 3 different types.

Here’s three types of story telling in SC2

zhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZd9n373vf4 - A CG Cinematic
zhttps://youtu.be/tA-D4p9lBPI?t=756 - An in-game animated cutscene made with game’s engine,like the culling
And an RTC camera angles

Still only counting 2. Where’s the third? Those first 2 are both CG, so try again.

zhttps://youtu.be/-xfzQ7X9d0o?t=330

Still only seeing CG and in game cutscenes. I’m done arguing the point, because Blizz did in fact bait and switch.

The Second one is animated cutscenes made with game’s engine and game’s models,the first one is a Highly detailed Cinematic

But it still isn’t remotely the same thing. That is my point. What we were supposed to get would be something like your 3rd one but obviously done like the Culling from 2018. Not just use the models in what amounts to a CG cinematic.

Warcraft III Reforged can use the same way - A Cinematics,An Animated scenes like Culling or Arthas vs Illidan,and in-game old style cutscene made with scripts and units

Could, but likely isn’t, because the game wasn’t set up to tell the story that way. It was specifically setup with CG cinematics and the in game cutscenes to tell the story.

Tell this to a JoseBV - A Person who’s made an Animated shorts based only on cutscenes and in-game audio.Blizzard can make it too

zhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFtBoUMx–Q&t=403s

Blizzard can made some of them for most important moments of the story

OFc they do care about our pockets…khm…their games ^^

That’s not of your business,toxic. If they’re making amazing games with good design,art and lore - I’ll prefer to buy their games a few more times,than go to such abominations as Valve,EA,Bethesda or Ubisoft

You mast be really raging, bro? :smiley: So Blizzard pays you by the amount of how much you rage or how much you insult others? I wonder…

1 Like

I just always realized how much work and love they put into what they are doing,how much they’re trying to make their games as good as possible.How much they love their community. It’s not a Bethesda with their “We’ll not remove bugs in another TES or Fallout game,cause…Um…Cause it’s funny to use them!”. It’s not Valve who’s completely forgot how to make a AAA games,focused on Dota 2 and CS with Steam more than the game development and then releaced a poor HS rip-off based on Dota and HL for VR. That’s not Ubisoft with their endless Assasins or Rockstar with Huge detailed open worlds with boring plot. Not EA with their Fifa or Battlefront 2 with OP loot-boxes system

1 Like

That is you opinion…others may think the same for the Blizzard :wink: What interest me most is that you still think I am a Blizzard hater :slight_smile: And I wonder what makes you think that I am? At the end it even doesn’t matter as long as I see you how you talk with people…it just prooves the fact that modern gaming industry sux because fans will take everything from their beloved developers by any means :wink:

And insulting people is definetelly a constructive feedback that will make this game better?

That’s what you guys are doing by insulting the devs for your unreasonadle so-called “Feedback”

Unreasonable feedback? Define that? If you think that people should be silent and take everything as de-facto, than there is really something wrong with you.

People will give different kind of feedbacks but telling me that we insult Blizzard by giving different feedbacks is for me a madness! You are an absolute joke and should be ashamed of what you are telling me. One thing is being a fan which is totally fine by me, but you are a sample of a Ludacris Fan which is a whole other level and simply needs to be cured. I am sorry to tell you everything like that but this is madness…

1 Like