A Warcraft III Reforged Graphics Discussion

That is normal and will always be a part of any game/forum. The point is that we help Blizzard make this game better but the lack of communication pisses me off! A simple update we are working on this and that would be really awesome! Even if I don’t like changes…any kind of communication would be awesome! :slight_smile:

Isn’t it what they’re doing with each patch release?

Am I missing something because the only thing I can see is a list of changes…

A Friendly message from one of the Developers,list of changes,list of known issues that they will fix later and the main thing the will add with next patch (Now it’s the voice chat and competitive features,then - Custom games)

Is that a private info or we all got it?

Here it is

Sorry but can’t read (I presume) Russian language.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it, ty.

Ooops,Google translated and Copy-Pasted it…One moment

So,they actually did told as what we have and what we will get with each patch,they’re also talking about the feedback they get from us and will fix later.
Also,I foud a fresh official document file from Blizzcon 2019 - A Reforged ad with metioned Upgrated UI and the fact that we’ll be able to save our progress from the Classic

Interesting…I found that they have canceled few things for the Campaign…

Which one? Some cutscenes will probably left (Like in Starcraft II) characters from WoW added,locations will look more like WoW

Can’t send links…don’t know why…there is a large list of canceled things…

Add something before link (z maybe) so that will not count as a link
like: z/link.com for example

zhttps://hop.si/2019/11/04/warcraft-3-reforged-bo-precej-manjsi-projekt-kot-je-bilo-sprva-napovedano/

This post isn’t a proof - It was writen by the same person as you and me,not a developer,so he couldn’t know what we get in the final version
That’s all - He’s point of what he heard at Blizzcon

Hope so…

Cutscenes probably will left,Changing locations is already a huge change. Also,some languages does have new voice-over and jokes

zhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmkxruPOmU&t=170s

I just hope they will make it as much good as possible :slight_smile: Warcraft 3 was my first Blizzard game :slight_smile:

Same,I remember watching my Grandma playing first Starcraft and Warcraft when I was a kid (She’s really into RTS and she’s waiting Reforged too ^^) I was like 4 or 5 year old by that time and I remember telling her “Please,don’t skip this…Um…Cartoons between missions? I want to know what will happen next…” …I still remember how dramatic (and traumatic) it was for me to suddenly hear “- What are you d-doing my son?!.. - I’m soon become a King,Father” (That’s how it was translated) after that I saw nightmares few nights and forget about this game until I’ve become a teen X)

1 Like

MY best friend bought me Warcraft 3 and TFT for my birthday :slight_smile: From that day I loved BLizzard games. Next was Starcraft 2 which was also bought by the same friend. THe second friend bought me Starcraft 2 Void :smiley: And after that I boguth Diablo 3, Owerwatch, all WoW Expansions and so on :slight_smile: My heart is always with the Blizzard and that’s why I would like to see them for a long time on the market :slight_smile:

2 Likes