A little bit of hope

Yeah my bad, I clearly misunderstood what you said there haha

1 Like

No one said that there was any guarantee of this. We understand we were only theorizing. (And it turns out there was more in store for D2 than most of us thought, I wasn’t expecting any gameplay altering updates)

And I find it unlikely that they’ll simply revert to the old version of the game. All we know is he has no good reason to lie. That doesn’t mean a miracle is going to happen, its probably just some token guesture. But everyone would be on him like a pack of wolves if it was a total falsehood.

If you want to be an eternal cynic, that’s your choice, but you don’t need to go around being a debbie downer.

no no, it’s true.
they are going to ping the game anytime soon.

(laughing inside)

1 Like

Your speculation is nonsense, if not delusional, sorry. I don’t know why you are trying to hype this so much.

We had an actual team and a dev plan and semi regular updates and, most importantly, the momentum of a launch yet still nothing happened. You think an update is imminent because what? CEO said he’d “ping the team”?

Blizzard literally posted a news article days ago about “the future of warcraft” and didn’t even mention War3. How much more clear does Blizzard need to be that this game is not a priority?

There is absolutely nothing here.

2 Likes

nice nice! that is good news! UD #1 :skull:

Once again, the only thing I said was that he had no reason to publicly say that they’re working on it and then lie about it. I said he could’ve just simply avoided the question since it was a twitch stream, not a live 1:1 interview. But apparently I’m ‘hyping it’ and being absolutely sure that an “update is imminent”.

Like I said, I still play the game regardless of updates coming soon or not. You can choose NOT to play game and not to post on the forum if all your posts will be about the same thing. Just saying

1 Like

If by “update” you mean "actual patch wtith things you can see, no. I don’t think it’s anytime soon. You are deliberately inflating our comments and feelings to be something more than they are.

But again, he has no reason to lie.

And I’m not trying to “hype” anything. Do I sound hyped to you? Really? About all this means is i’ll be following things a bit more closely to see what the story, if any, is. And you are being equally, if not more negative than I’m being positive, so why are you trying to negate this so much? Just let people think what they want to think.

That was announcement about making announcements, it’s highly unlikely they listed the entire contents of their presentation, which is supposed to be today, so we shall see.

Anyway: This thread was titled “a little bit of hope.” It was not titled OMG GUYZ PATCH COMIN NOW HYPE!" so why anyone thinks we’re “hyped,” I don’t know.

1 Like

Exactly, but I’ve seen his responses to other threads; he’s just trolling for the sake of it. No point in taking what he says seriously

1 Like

He pinged the devs.
A guy from Asia replied.

He pinged the devs.
Got disconnected.

He pinged the devs.
Still waiting for the reply.

Company communication level: bnet2 server.^^

1 Like

Okay, Debbie.

np, sheep^^

1 Like

“sheep” would imply that I’m clueless, or unintelligent. Having opinions is not an indicator one way or the other of intelligence. I’m simply choosing to take a non-cynical view while you are being salty and negative.

It might be nothing, it might be something. Personally, I’d prefer to take the slightly optimistic approach of giving Mr. Prez the benefit of the doubt and assume he’s not just making poop up because there’s no good reason for him to. You can assume whatever you want, you can disagree if you want, but that doesn’t make me a “sheep.” If you’re going to continue to just be a troll instead, well, we have tools for dealing with that. So I suggest posting with civility, or just not posting.

1 Like

Omg. I’m scared now. Sorry I forgot you are the online one who can judge people here. My apologies^^

Anyway yes, we are getting a wonderful new version of WC3 right by the end of this week. We’ll also have Bnet 3.0, 2 reconnection buttons, clan, ladders and everything else.

Now who is the debbie? eh?

mmm no wait, please tell me exactly what I have to tell to be in line with the forum reality.

oh, btw:

you said it… not me.

1 Like

And here I was thinking it would make you a woolly animal that sometimes becomes a popular cartoon song.

1 Like

Everybody do the Jack!
^^

If the developers were as dedicated to fixing their game as the trolls are dedicated to this forum with their 2000 posts, then we would have a fully complete game and even some DLC to spare!

We are close to a year without a patch.No hope here…just pain

I can’t dispute that. lol

We have all been on this forum for years looking for answers. This whole time the solution was right under our noses.

“Ping the devs”

3 Likes

yes…
this is why they gave us these wonderful servers…
why none of us thought about it… why…

1 Like