8 desyncs during group stage at Dreamhack Anaheim tournmanet

You stick around to watch the same people re-post the same complaints. You aren’t enlightening anyone. There’s two fronts. Those that defend Warcraft 3 and those that hate on Warcraft 3. Neither side is making any gains.

I’m not hurt (?). I just don’t get it. I do actually play, but I have to do something in-between the turn times in Warhammer 2 which are back to 2min in the latest beta patch - so I come here to gulp up more of your hurt.

Nor am I a fanboy. I realized many years ago what were going on in Blizzard when it merged with Activision. However, instead of turning in to a rage fueled turd, I simply acknowledged that if I didn’t like something I just moved on to something I do like.

Neither side is making any gains.

Hmm… Ignorance, or denial? Look at metacritic haha. Look at these forums, too. Vast majority is rightfully criticizing the game. Only a few individuals trying to defend it with none-arguments like yours.

Nor am I a fanboy. I realized many years ago what were going on in Blizzard when it merged with Activision.

Yet, you are still here, trying to defend this game, while only succeeding to show your fanboy tears to everyone. And bad-mouthing people, who are rightfully criticizing the game… In fact, all you do is mouth off at people. Not a single proper argument from you.

And you claim others are “hating” and “rage fueled”? Lol. That projection
again. Do yourself, and us, a favour. Look at the mirror. Think about your own actions and words. Think long. And then come back if you have actual arguments for why Reforged is good, and worth defending.

2 Likes