[1.03.20] 4 icons didn't unlock - orc bonus campaign, chapter 2 bug still exist

Alderwint
Hello Roman!

My name is Game Master Alderwint. I am glad to welcome you.

Roman, I hope that you do not mind that I answer you in Russian. We apologize for such a long waiting time, at the moment we have a lot of requests and we are doing our best to respond to our players as quickly as possible.

Roman, thanks for the detailed description of the situation and for your save. I am afraid that we do not have the technical ability to count the passage of the chapter. In my opinion, this looks like a bug. All error messages are accepted only through the American game forum so that developers can take action. Here’s a link:
Bug Report - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums

Roman, I apologize to you for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.

With respect,
Blizzard Support.

So. Here I’m am. Hello there.

I’ve finished the game on hard difficult, including bonus campaign. My login is Doomer#2296. Classic online login - UnknDoomer. But last four icons didn’t unlock. I’ve load last save and finished final mission again - icons still closed.

Some screens to confirm my words:

1. Final battle mostly ended - _a.radikal.ru/a06/2002/0c/e7e1d4e2ec74.png

2. Done - _a.radikal.ru/a25/2002/2c/60653f061e96.png

3. But I’ve checked acts page and see that third one is completed, when second one - not. How it can be possible? _a.radikal.ru/a36/2002/78/e48515a6298c.png

4. Lucky I’ve one old save just in final of second part. Talk to Trall - part two finished. I’ve load it, finished. Second part still count as not finished one. Confirmation of this fact - _d.radikal.ru/d14/2002/4c/200fe95acbf6.png

Icons - _d.radikal.ru/d06/2002/a3/0101de8027c6.png

I’ve packed all my savegames into .zip and uploaded it on my google drive -
_drive.google.com/open?id=1pvEk5ogu7ldTIEyWGjT3XDShYgP6NK4b (~ 595 mb)
Savebonusinprogress - final battle, where Admiral only left.
Archive here - _drive.google.com/open?id=1jf9nZmNylsuc73IXuWDEL2iV5m8drJZS
Savegame - final part of act two, where you just need to talk with Trall to finish it.
Archive here - _drive.google.com/open?id=19rJD3Az-UubOsGFyWgSnAm_tmrMMpaAQ

Can you help me?

Regards,
Roman

1 Like

Good news is that Bliz has acknowledged this as a bug and it’s on the list.

However, there is a work around until its fixed. Load up the second mission and use the cheat code allyourbasearebelongtous.

That will auto win the mission and should register it as completed, which should then award the portaits.

However, there is a work around until its fixed. Load up the second mission and use the cheat code allyourbasearebelongtous.

That will auto win the mission and should register it as completed, which should then award the portaits.

Well, in case I just need to load one manual save with that mission and one click (talk to Trall) and win done, I guess I’ll wait till official fix.

Still, if they will not broke old savegame files again… After last patch all old autosaves stop working for example. Same as if somebody not so lucky as I am and don’t have specific manual save then, otherwise, it will require to complete whole mission again. Which is, actually, hard and not fast one.

1.03.20. Update. I look that a new patch was released, which, judging by the description, was supposed to solve the problem. But my picture remained the same. An attempt to load the old save to complete the 2 mission section in a couple of clicks seems to be incompatible with the new patch… Any ideas?

I don’t want to go through the entire second chapter again at the moment.

Any news ? I finished bonus campaign on hard and still have no icons unlocked

Did you play the missions in Reforged mode? The portraits are a Reforged only feature.

Ofc on reforged

There hasn’t been any overt news on it. So far, the only work around is the one I posted last year.