19010 Save & Load issue

I see this issue only when reloading my custom map from main menu:

• Saved ingame, and by ingame menu normaly re-loaded;
  • Tried to load saved game from Reforged Single Player - nothing happened and I was returned to menu;
  • Also game cursor disappeared after such manipulation.

UPD:
Issue persists with many different custom maps. Same algorithm: start game → save ingame → re-load ingame (works fine) → return baack to Reforged Single Player → press “Load Saved Games” → find your save and press "Enter → see nothing.

UPD:
Problem exist even when you just saved ingame, exit Reforged and started game again and tried to load saved game again - nothing is happens. Both named or quicksave include.
Campaign saves works.

UPD:
Same issues with standard melee maps.

UPD:
Seems that Checkpoints feature isn’t working for custom maps and thus we can’t create special saves for player progress.

6 Likes

I can confirm this bug, trying to load from the main menu breaks the game: trying to start a new lobby after triggering this bug also brings you to a after-game scoreboard among other issues it’s causing.

4 Likes

In new hotfix patch this problem still persists.

4 Likes

new patch …now the game would not load… this game turn into a 30 dollar screen saver

4 Likes

I just started having the same issue as the initial post by Dan. I updated Warcraft III classic a week or two ago and now none of my saved games will load, they just return me to a glitchy version of the main menu that has no cursor.

Strangely, saved games only seem to get corrupted once I quit the program. If I haven’t exited the game since making the save, it works fine. But that limitation kind of defeats the purpose of saves.

3 Likes

It happens to me too, now i cant even create and start a custom game, it just returns to the menu with no cursor. so frustrating. i have the latest patch. it was playing and loading fine before though.

1 Like

Exact same problem as of 9/1/22.

1 Like

Same exact problem still persists as of 9/13/22.

1 Like

The problem is also happening for me.