1.32.0.5 Beta Notes (Updated)

Howdy Friends,

We’re excited to debut play between classic and Reforged assets. We would greatly appreciate that everyone tries to play games with both options.

SPECIFIC CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Stability improvements for custom games
  • Map loading time decreased significantly
  • Classic mode now active to play with original assets
    • Can be toggled in Options from the main menu
    • Menus do not change based on SD/HD
    • Cannot be changed in game (we don’t load both sets of assets to save memory usage)

KNOWN ISSUES
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/7961

UPDATED

• Human buildings can be selected at all times again
47 Likes

Cool, thanks! (1st lol)

5 Likes

I was just looking for these. I guess I’m a wizard.

2 Likes

just started a game and my workers couldnt build / repair buildings. The workers just tryed to walk into the building instead of finish / repair it… had to quit game

2 Likes

I was surprised when i noticed a 5 GB patch in launcher :smiley: I was expecting a sample of campaign, but maybe next time :slight_smile:
It seems that we never know when the patching time comes ;-)))

4 Likes

Sad, the graphics look the same.

28 Likes

30 days only for this? Are you serious?

41 Likes

They are aggressively serious

44 Likes

We could already play with the classic graphics. How is this patch 5gb ?

15 Likes

Still having issues connecting to custom games. Only works 10% of the time. Chat is still broken, too. Text overlays over everything, even with chat closed.

3 Likes

hmm. 5 gb , something is fishy here, i think there is something more added.

2 Likes

Music.
Ty.

2 Likes

no, 15, the days between 20 and 5 can hardly be counted as workdays…

7 Likes

I’d like to know what stability improvement for custom game means.

The game needs a lot of stability improvement not just for custom games but for ladder matches.

Did they fix the bad fps ?

3 Likes

Seems much smoother so far! One piece of feedback:
Healthbars on classic graphics are a bit difficult. Right now it looks like they are colored by the players’ color, rather than how full the HP gauge is (e.g. an almost dead unit does not have a red healthcare like in classic). Can make it quite a bit difficult to recognize in battle (for example, I just played a purple undead, and his purple healthbars on blight were difficult to see). So far so good though!

1 Like

Great Optimization! Feels much better with shadows on now and the menu lag is gone!! Insane!

Sure took a while, but thanks! Hope for continued optimization !

18 Likes

Damnit blizz.

I wanted to see more hater and whine threads about that you dont listen :smiley:

Games are mich smoother now.

1 Like

buildings are all facing random directions, but i just tested a junk editor map, is it a bug or a new feature?