1.32.0.5 Beta Notes (Updated)

Someone that can afford it? Not everyone is broke

1 Like

I also want to know if the game will have the awesome modern graphics quality shown in the 2018 demo! If this game in the release don’t looks with the same quality shown on the Blizzcon 2018
I will really go ahead with refund. This will be so sad and dissapointing. But we still having the hope that game will looks the same product shown two year ago! With the modern graphics,shadows,lighting,terrain and UI from the 2018 demo, i hope that things back to the game and we won’t will need to refund!

Yes, I’m also waiting. If it doesn’t work in 2018, I’ll refund and reselect the quality game

Still no 21:9 support(3440x1440).

U can get ur refund n go away now

1 Like

Won’t come since there are very few people with such exotic aspect ratio and would give an advantage over people not having such a monitor

2 Years ago nobody knew about Reforged. What are you talking about?

gj blizzard for patching human buildings :+1:

2 Likes

Kodos!!! What the hell is up my friend.

Is this what you call “great”?

Maybe your computer cannot handle more than 20 fps. For me, I have 60 fps but menus still run on about 20.

2 Likes

The town hall issue is fixed, just address the units sounds issue now and all is well! :smiley: :+1:

yeah just need to fix the issue of units not making sound when theyre created and we’re bliss

also remember we still expect a keybind editor in-game by launch (not after)

1 Like

Exotic? 21:9 is veeeeeeeeeeeery normal, its the format of films duuh…
All decent games have support for it.

Thanks for update
I’m like a guy a who wake up every day and check Warcraft before work every other work
Love this world Blizz

1 Like

I create my game with a bot. Map loaded. I haven’t done anything yet. A message appears that the match is over. Throws out the battlenet.

Correct the color of the hippogriff wings so that they are more consistent with the new coloring. Give the hippogriff the tail of the horse, not the bird.

2 Likes

they said at the beginning that u can play with classic wc3 client vs reforged people, and plus u get the new Overlay / Menu on classic client. Only in beta they started first to matchmake reforged only clients ( at first ) .

blizzcon 2018 info

2 Likes

“exotic aspect ratio” wooow. Check CES 2020 every gaming monitor company presented atleast one 21:9 model. For last several years i don’t remember top title that didn’t support 21:9 especially all shooting games support it and nobody complains about disadvantages.

Films are not games. Isn’t it interesting that you ignored everything else and focus on something that is irrelevant?
But let us just ask the steam hardware survey (Dec. 2019)
Resolution: 3440 x 1440 — Number of user: 0.54% — Trend:: -0.10%
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 — Number of user: 69.27% — Trend: +4.64%

And don’t forget the other 16:9 resolutions (WQHD, 4k, 5k)
As you can see it is exotic and even has a negativ trend

This, the competitive aspect of the game and the old engine tells us: No, won’t happen. At least not in the close future.

No

Stop this habit. Thank me later

I know but a lot of people still don’t like/believe that.

People still hope that “I don’t like reforged. See you in classic so I don’t have to see Warcraft ruined”.

But they simply don’t want to accept that even if you don’t buy reforged Classic will have the upgrade.

Well, the game did work just fine before the patch, now it’s literally unplayable. It just randomly freezes for 10-15 seconds or just removes me from my own custom game. This didn’t happen even once in more than 3 weeks before the patch, but I don’t want to play anymore right now, just revert this last patch

Please prioritise making performance improvements for AMD users. My game still stutters every 10 - 20 seconds.

There are only a few weeks to go until launch. It’s making me worried you won’t fix the performance problems in time.

At least this problem is still in your known issues I guess.

2 Likes