1.32.0.5 Beta Notes (Updated)

Yes, I have the exact same problem. You even can’t cancel the building, so it’s just dead resources if it doesn’t complete.

1 Like

So…no vs AI yet? i get invited and yet haven’t had the chance to do anything since its pure pvp and pvp is so boringly dull.

Hey I was thinking the same thing however I found you can make a custom game and add a computer in the player slot and play AI that way.

Hope you have tons of fun with it.

Refund button is seeming mighty tempting…

9 Likes

Great… HU gonna be unplayable for at least a week until next patch comes out. pretty sad

Did we get any bugs fixed or it’s SD/HD compat only?

go go go blizzard!

2 Likes

How dare you leave your names in the game? People will never forget nor forgive you.

why i see no diffrence from low to high settings?
when on low i get 110 fps , at high 30 fps

Start a custom game and add a AI as opponent…

1 Like

Like i report in the forums, my warcraft 3 reforged is still in wc3 graphics, and i cant change to wc3 reforged graphics, i pay por a remake not to play the original wc3

Did you select Classic in option instead of Reforged?

if your graphics card is terrible it defaults to classic, sorry my dude but upgrade your pc.

1 Like

game keep quiting and asking to log in

Blizzerd RETURN us please voicing of units.
Also, town hall of Humans is bugged now.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing at all changed for me, the Menu is still locked to what? 15fps? Whatever it is it sure feels laggy af on a 144hz monitor.
The Gameplay Trailer, the one that you guys at blizzard created for the very same game we all play here on this forum looks like it is meant for a different Warcraft. This Patch is exactly what i expected it to be. Useless.

Edit: I correct myself, something changed, the sounds are now all messed up, if there are more than 20 units at the same time that give the same sounds (especially hearable in footy) there doesn’t seem to be enough sound channels available.

What the hell happened with reforged, you basically only swapped out unit models and yet this is such a mess…

5 Likes

game running pretty smooth as of now.

only thing is black screen for 5 seconds when game starts but other players had it too.

classic graphics work good and had 0 lag

kodo #1

1 Like

I’ve just played a random custom game to see how this build is coming along.

Some bugs I’ve noticed:

• AI Human is able to use town portal on under construction Town Halls (80%) done. (sorry don’t have a replay to verify this as game crashed half way through)
  • Constant loop of battle sfx that makes me think enemy is nearby in the fog of war when they’re not.
  • Unable to target some enemy buildings with either right click or left click, although Alt brings up the building health.

Safe to say the game still has a lot of polishing to do before it’s ready for launch.

2 Likes

They didn’t unlock everything in this patch because it’s not finished. Probably they worked on the campaign and there are files that changed because of that but don’t expect campaign to be playable in beta.

Likely some crashes fixed. They take in reports of custom maps that are unstable and crashing which were not in older versions and worked on fixing them.

Probably never. Since that game was a pre-release prototype. As professionals pointed out at the time, the graphics are not viable for actual gameplay since units looked too similar and blended together with each other making micro play difficult.

This is a difficult balancing act since more sound channels means more CPU load which can impact performance.

There is a lot of back end changes to support the new shaders needed for the modern graphics/look. Problem is that WC3 was infamously poorly written so breaking stuff is easy. Developers complained about this many years ago when they had to patch the type cast exploit and many of those developers were there when Warcraft III was first made. The classic team is doing their best considering the task at hand.

Or that they did minor revisions to a lot of models and textures. Even fixing a bug with a converter could cause this. Downloading 5 GB does not mean the game is 5 GB bigger with new content, it just means 5 GB of files are now missing from the local CASC storage so have to be downloaded. These files could be missing because they were added, or that existing files were changed and so no longer useful.

2 Likes