12 unit limitation - Yet another thread

Post disabled, no permission to poll or link to one, already too much threads about this subject.

Honestly, I don’t understand why they can’t have both?

Just add a dam toggle in the settings menu and allow everyone to choose how they want to play. If you love the 12 unit cap keep it the same, if you don’t change the in-game settings to make it unlimited.

There are like 50 threads about this topic when the answer is so simple…Remember, they are patching both games so adding a new setting would be the least of their concerns considering the task ahead.

1 Like

You could have linked to a poll instead if you wanted it to get clean. But if you read the guidelines, voting is not allowed in the forums since they only want discussions so you’re right now breaking the guidelines and this thread is subject to deletion.

Is that so ? Then my bad, i’ll probably link a poll then yeah you’re right.

EDIT:

You can’t link a poll as i believe it’s also againt the rule. Let this thread sink pls.
My apologies to everyone, i was dumb enough to not fully read the guideline before posting.

This thread is subject to deletion. Please bother reading the guidelines next time. Spamming threads about the same subject is also not okay.

1 Like

You are allowed to link to a poll in a reply post but not have the actual thread be about voting or have a link to a poll in the main post.

What i mean is, we dont have the right to post links that are not “Blizzard links” for the moment. Having a weird strawpoll modified url (like www.strawpoll@com/xxxx) will only lower the participation and bias the poll i think. So for the moment, my poll idea will be waiting.

promise a lot of things and then cancel the half is also not okay, fk u

1 Like

gogo vote for 12units limitation to be taken away :wink: