1.32.0.3 Beta Notes

no custom lobbies :c

4 Likes

I really liked all models of Reforged! Are amazing! But I need say this… I dont know if this a bug but… The graphics now In this 2019 Beta dont look like or better than The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018. Dont look better or the same product has been shown in 2018. The game lost the Clean aspect and Realistic. And lost so many awesome things that i will say now: Reflections, Realistic Lighting, Shaders, Realistic Shadows, Realistic Trees, Ambient Occlusion, Ray Tracing, Realistic Terrain, Realistic Grass, Anti Aliasing, New UI, New Mini Map, Some Colors, Day and Night Reflections and other things what The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018 that already had and now disappeared and no one know about why:disappointed_relieved:
I love Warcraft 3 Reforged but what is happening? :frowning:
The graphics now are strange and very weak compared with the 2018 version.
Please perfect team bring back the Culling Graphics from Blizzcon2018! Please! <3

16 Likes

i like the night elves, (found some bugs)

• When units transform (they lose their team color)
    (Talon Druid, Claw Druid)
1 Like

Are my eyes deceiving me or some particles are still missing, such as for Tree of Ages, Eternity etc & “still” animations such as the Demon Hunter ones or the ancient protector flailing its beard?

Plus male DH skin ofc.

2 Likes

Custom Lobbies and games, when??

9 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/7961

Structures or units that go through an upgrade or transformation do not abide by the rules of ally color mode.

Sorry if it’s already posted but CustomKeys.txt doesn’t work anymore in the recent patch.

10 Likes

I lost like 30fps+ with this patch, right now the game is just unplayable.
I hope those are just debuggers and stuff.
Really awful experience overall. I suggest you to not release the game is such awful conditions. This is not even remotly acceptable

2 Likes

Wow so cool! :+1:

If they are doing the same thing with 3vs3/4vs4/FFA one week after UD in beta. Probably next week but hope they release it before Thanksgiving. :crossed_fingers:

I just wanna fight bots. :<

8 Likes

Also, I believe by making the Demon Hunter female, you should give her Shadowmeld. All Night Elf females had Shadowmeld. It was the role of the Sentinels.

2 Likes

Pete for vice president. Bring on the patches…

1 Like

First: My FPS dropped by about 30-40
Second: I can’t watch replays. Downloading a replay after a match fine, but when I switch to the replay menu and click on “watch”, nothing happens. I guess I am not doing something wrong here?

2 Likes

Please fix customkeys asap (don’t make us wait another week or so). No fun of testing anything without it!

5 Likes

Demon Hunters were never part of the Sentinels nor Watchers though.

please release custom games or at least a system where we can play against AI

2 Likes

Game now crashes immediately when im opening it.

2 Likes

Hi dear blizzard. DHvoice are bad and need ligth on cleaves.

And bears look to small
Gold mine tree are bigger then tree of life.
Put ligth on every weapon pls it
Look cool like old version. They have colours ligth on weapon to

Griff look to candy Need more darker. Colours.

Orc. Ground need bigger axe to.

cannot play without custom keys :frowning:

4 Likes