1.32.0.2.1 Beta Notes

Your perceptions of low player count are wrong. There are multiple general chats and the in-game player count you see does NOT reflect the global matchmaking population that is very active.

2 Likes

Agreed. I always manage to find a game within a minute or two. Unrelated: Great 4v4 game you had with Grubby, OrcLogic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My game has started to be severely slow, what can it be?

We need this game !!! Im playing beta no matter the lags its just warcraft childhood, nostalgia all over here take my soul and my money

We need servers to South America and Oceania! To people have a playable ping! Please!! <3

1 Like

I hope the community will be heard about the feedback graphics of this 2019 beta. The culling demo from Blizzcon2018 have the best graphics! Now this beta 2019 looks a totally different game and not good like the last year version, this is so much sad! :frowning: This 2019 Beta LOST the Realistic Terrain, Lightning, Colors, Cliffs, New UI, Ray Tracing, New Mini Map, Ambient Occlusion, Shadows, Shaders, Graphic Reflection and so much other things… I feel really disappointed! :disappointed_relieved: … But lets hope they bring back the awesome realistic perfect graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 back in the release! Please <3

3 Likes

I mean I’m not sure if everyone wants the “realistic” look. If you ask people from the classic & pro community, they want the graphics to look clear and to make sure that you make clear difference between units (especially from different teams). Saturation is also a matter I believe. Anyways I have trust and I can already see very good changes this patch.

Yeah, well said, I also missed The UI from Blizz2018, I really hope they keep it when the game officially get’s out!

2 Likes

Are you aware that you’re comparing a DEMO to a BETA? A demo is a highly polished part of a game you show. A beta is a crudely made version of a game in the pre-launch phases of development, where everything is stress-tested for purpose of developing the game further. It’s not supposed to be “pretty” just yet, unless the developers feel that that’s what they need to test out. In my opinion a beta and a demo can’t be compared as you just did.

I think you dont read everything. Here the part:

I was hoping to 1 in a million see if you had a time map on the custom games option being released! Im super excited for that.

When did they say they even removed it from the release in the first place? You say “put it back in the release” as if it ever got removed in the first place.

One more question for the next update Pete will there be single play with the custom and melee maps? I hope there will be.

Thanks dude! I’ll cya on the battlefield, amidst the chaos!

hi, can i see just 1 time my female paladins refordged ? DK is good but Pala ?

1 Like

Are you aware that a great many of us residing outside of america are unable to post in the Techsupport, Beta General, and Beta Bug Report categories?

Best we can do right now is mark our posts in General, we are just trying to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to see NE this week.

Overall i like the beta but i still miss my fav race.

5 Likes

Tell me please, when will the problem with getting beta be solved? I received it, but my friend didn’t receive it, despite the fact that we have the same edition (not spoils of war), and those who buy now receive beta instantly. Some found a solution to the problem. They return funds for pre-order and buy the game again, and receive beta instantly. But neither I nor many others want to bother so much, to return funds and buy again, this is a problem, and it is unpleasant, tell me please, is it ever possible to be solved? Or do not hope and wait for a full release in December?
With love, Luna.

1 Like

As Orc player I will say Far Seer Ferrell Spirits look much better this patch. They look like spirits now, and they clearly display team color now.