1.32.0.2.1 Beta Notes

Thank You!!!

searching for a game is impossible now…500 seconds wait in line by default of any game mode…is that normal? Well, noticed that there no more error blala or game found then stuck on the top of mountain anymore…

1 Like

Thanks guys, that’s pretty good update. I already played 3v3 game today, it was so epic and cool. But maybe you can drop a little hint about Night Elves release date? Some kind of “Next week” or something :new_moon_with_face:

Impossible to find game becasue the queues are over 3000s for each game and most of them results in desync or disconnets.
Can you at least tell us what’s going on?

Are you planning to expand the beta? Because i bought the game more than one (1) year ago and i still don’t have access to the beta

same here, please as a reward for the delay give me the campaigns to test them

I feel like a lot of new people already stopped playing because they can’t really learn the basics, sad but true.

Oh thats nice news thank you so much finally its happening boiiis

Owned the game and test it for real instead of dreaming, otherwise get lost

1 Like

Just play classic, you can train with ai there. Then you come back with your reforged skills to beta.

Did you sign up for beta?

1 Like

Did you remember to sign up for beta-access on Warcraft games?

1 Like

can’t find any games… queues too long

I appear to be having the same matchmaking issues as a number of other posters here. All attempts to queue seem to be taking excessive amounts of time.

The game is unplayable again. INFINITE search times. Blizzard please HELP!!!

I cancelled my preorder (from like 20-10) and preordered again and got instant beta access

Matchmaking in Beta got somehow broken with this patch. You can’t get a match in a reasonable amount of time in any of the game modes. Everybody in bnet seems to be having the same issue. The average time for getting a game is more than 1500s atm. Is Blizzard aware? Just in case they don’t know yet.

1 Like

Pre purchase Spoils Of War on Blizzcon 2018 at the first moment.
Still NO beta.
This is so nice. I love you.
(And yes i enabled beta checkbox (And yes no toolbox with region on the top of Install button)

I’m posting here because those “tests” have apparently bloated entire blizzard infrastructure. News in the launcher don’t load, Warcraft 3 is stuck in update loop and refuses to launch, and WoW servers are lagging.

Beta is NOT a final quality - Look at Demo Stratholme
And No,we will not wait much longer - We need this game as soon as it possible

1 Like