1.32.0.2.1 Beta Notes

I feel disappointed with this beta graphics… Back with 2018 Blizzcon graphics, please!.. … :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey, will there be at list a micro update about the mac compatibility …?

1 Like

Mr. Pete Stilwell

Can you please fix the disconnecting or de-sync issue as games still have a serious de-sync or disconnect after 3 min in game. Its not yet a working game despite that there have already been 2 patches.

thank you

Pete Stilwell, please fix the world editor because I noticed that there are bugs in there the needs to be fixed like when I customized and edit the spells and give it to the heroes, there spells is bugged like when I customized and edit devotion aura for Arthas, he learns resurrection instead of devotion aura when I test the map. Please do fix these for the next update release, thanks.

Howdy Zheng,

Each patch we’re improving network telemetry to help find the root causes of these issues. Keep playing to feed us data. Thanks for absorbing these rough edges to make a better experience for everyone at launch.

Cheers,
Pete

6 Likes

Howdy Ryu,

Please leave bug reports over here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/c/reforged-beta-bug-report

Add “World Editor” to your title to help other creators know where to add their experiences too.

Cheers,
Pete

4 Likes

Pete Stilwell. I recommend getting some more invites out. Giving us 3v3 and 4v4 and FFA is great and all. But we are just too few to even do that lately. I see most of the time on active days, over 10 people. On work days being under 10 or if lucky enough, reach 12 at best. Despite Fri, Sun and Sat days being free mostly, there just aren’t enough people. You need more willing Testers, man.

I know it sounds like i’m telling ya how to do things. But this is just my fair recommendation, if you are attempting to make WCReforged the best there is for WC3 future. Just saying. Much love and thanks!

1 Like

This game needs the awesome and realistic graphics of The Culling demo of Blizzcon2018! Please!! <3

5 Likes

Cant wait for custom lobbies. I really can’t play these multiplayer games. I’m bad at it and it’s filled with tryhards.

I finally pre-ordered standard edition.

Got instant beta access :slight_smile:
No mail received.
Game appearing in my web game list.

Hype for the custom maps from updated world editor <3

I agree, do you think they will improve it when the game launchs?

1 Like

I hope so! The actual beta 2019 graphics look weak even graphics in maximum on settings. So i want to say again, my dream is the graphics of Blizzcon2018 The Culling demo back again! Because this awesome graphics and UI from demo i wanted this game! <3

2 Likes

Your perceptions of low player count are wrong. There are multiple general chats and the in-game player count you see does NOT reflect the global matchmaking population that is very active.

2 Likes

Agreed. I always manage to find a game within a minute or two. Unrelated: Great 4v4 game you had with Grubby, OrcLogic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My game has started to be severely slow, what can it be?

We need this game !!! Im playing beta no matter the lags its just warcraft childhood, nostalgia all over here take my soul and my money

We need servers to South America and Oceania! To people have a playable ping! Please!! <3

1 Like

I hope the community will be heard about the feedback graphics of this 2019 beta. The culling demo from Blizzcon2018 have the best graphics! Now this beta 2019 looks a totally different game and not good like the last year version, this is so much sad! :frowning: This 2019 Beta LOST the Realistic Terrain, Lightning, Colors, Cliffs, New UI, Ray Tracing, New Mini Map, Ambient Occlusion, Shadows, Shaders, Graphic Reflection and so much other things… I feel really disappointed! :disappointed_relieved: … But lets hope they bring back the awesome realistic perfect graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 back in the release! Please <3

3 Likes

I mean I’m not sure if everyone wants the “realistic” look. If you ask people from the classic & pro community, they want the graphics to look clear and to make sure that you make clear difference between units (especially from different teams). Saturation is also a matter I believe. Anyways I have trust and I can already see very good changes this patch.