1.32.0.2.1 Beta Notes

Watching stream rn, looks like he found a 1v1 match. GRUBBY IS THE BEST!

3 Likes

Thanks mr pete.

Yea beta access would be sweet but at this point when people are getting into beta seemingly at random, and some people are getting instant access by refunding and pre-ordering game again - I fear that this beta is truly random given fact that standard edition buyers and virtual ticket holders get in before Spoils of War buyers, I came to expect that blizzard will come out with statement soon that this is beta test and not everybody will get in no matter what they pre-ordered, because as far as they are concerned in product description at shop there is actually no point where they say you will gain beta access.

Devs I do wish you could polish this game and postpone the release date, we have been waiting for many years for reforged and it’s not hurting to wait for a bit more. Just please make this game playable…and as back in 17 years ago, surprise the players with a fantastic game with awesome quality.

I really do hope what we see on Beta does not represent the final quality

12 Likes

Player failed to join game
NETERROR_DEFAULTERROR

Wat?

Howdy,

We’re looking into the issues with FFA. Thanks for the reports.

Cheers,
Classic

10 Likes

Nice! Really nice! Stability, better graphics, better gameplay, more modes! Nice! Nice!!! Let’s go!!!
:+1::grinning:

https://imgur.com/a/TxIngW1

Please back with the previous realistic graphics of Blizzcon2018! They looked better! Thank you!

16 Likes

when will the black screen bug is gonna be fix

RAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL

GILLETTE, nice!

1 Like

Night Elves are coming next week.

1 Like

If you guys added Asia, Korea. Why not add Oce? Playing in one of those gets us 200 ping in Aus :frowning:

2 Likes

Just Egon tracing.

When you release the polishing patch for terrain and shaders/shadow effects can it be called the “Terrain Update”?

5 Likes

Good job with changes to models like buildings and heros.

Now if you can only change certain spells, (undead summonin size), terrain the game will look beautiful.

I wasn’t expecting this much change for a week. Looking forward to next Wednesday.

4 Likes

When we will get Custom Lobbies? :c

4 Likes

The graphics of Warcraft 3 Reforged in Blizzcon 2018 look really better. What happened to the graphics in this beta of 2019? The game now are looking ugly and strange, the beta game of now are looking the same old Warcraft 3 but with new models and houses. In final realese the game will receive the realistic blizzcon2018 graphics? We wanna them! Or a option in game to activate them please! <3

8 Likes

Please add AI matches :sob:
I’m too garbage to enjoy matches against people - only way I can practice is running test maps in editor and it always defaults to human.
AI matches/practice maps would be awesome :heart:

7 Likes

Open with editor and u get it, the beta version is set in lower quality to ensure better performance

As Nemesis said above me, you can toggle them on via the Editor and the game looks AMAZING