1.31.1 Patch Notes

my game is bug
htt ps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551222046194008115/590930027189895208/unknown.png

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551222046194008115/590937633379581973/unknown.png

In normal games (warcraft III) and campaign my heroes don’t have inventory and other times they just drop their loot and don’t have inventory,what I should do now?

1 Like

is sad, but return to stable version

1 Like

Seriously, what is the point of a forum where we speak in a vacuum?

2 Likes

Can you guys at blizzard get your head out your arrrse and fix your game?

THANKS.

And yeah, in case you didnt know what the fuzz I was refering to. --------------
---------> The game crashes after every custom game for me, and im pretty sure im not the only one this happens to.

Multi billion dollar company my yah.

Don’t waste your time, they don’t care about what we write on the forum.

1 Like

Here you can see, why the T2 fortified burrows wasn’t that good of an idea:

youtube / watch?v=FQTr57mF0F8

Of course, the creator didnt show, when Lyn starts the warmil and the fortified burrow timing, but it is very very likely that Lyn knew what is coming, so he probably decided to start it as soon as possible and even tried to pull the AM and footmen back, buying time.

So IF this was the perfect / best possible timing for the fortified burrows, the human still gets the burrow and the tower AND the 200 gold for the warmill and the gold and lumber for the ugprade, delaying everything else on T2.

And T2 fortified towers are super hard to deal with for normal ladder players, thats why I mentioned the idea of splitting in the ugprade in two: the first one for burrows on T2 and the second one for towers on T3.

I think, that is still “not ideal” but I can’t think of a better solution for now.

1 Like

yeah i was thinking something like that for the humans, you see only different kind of weapons in the upgrades icons, but they stay the same, lol.

maybe fixed one player vs one computer.
but when i play one player+5 computer vs 6 computer for some time ,all the computer heroes not using any abilities

1 Like

What I was saying: They did not say that anything with AI is fixed and therefore i do not understand why someone says that this bug is still happening

Hello classic team.

I have a wish for replay functionality, I have a strong desire, to make replays still being able to watch, no matter what the actual patch is. (I hope that was the proper english…) With every new patch, older replays are “kind of deleted” and that can be really really sad, so if there is any way to over that issue, please make it happen. I mean, of course there are programms that lets you patch back to older versions and stuff, but … its not that easy to do.
I would even give alot of harddiskspace for it, just to keep every patch version available for the replays. It could come with a notification within the replay like: “Note: This is patch version 1.27. Please read the patchnotes for further information.”

So, a little bit more of a personal level: I had an undead mirror on Last Refuge, it was DK Lich (He had a third hero) and we both had alot of destroyers and frost wyrms.
He had two expansions running, second one was barely up and my mining was completly gone. With the last little bit of gold I had, I bought a level 1 Dreadlord just for the sleep and to deny the coils, and that move literally won me the game, I killed his lich and third hero so he couldn’t defend his goldmines anymore. Like finding this move with the dreadlord for the last gold was literally a 200 IQ move, as it probably was the only move, that could have won me the game, in my opinion. So it would be nice to watch that game again in some months or even years, just for da lulz. So its about personal games, and sometimes, personal milestones, maybe even (highly) entertaining games.

Another thing is, sometimes I beat players with clearly better stats, rewatching those games, can be a nice boost to the ego and motivation.
So there are good reasons, to make this happen.

3 Likes

Ive had players /w me while im in a game they want to join me in and slots clearly open in the game lobby but they cant join or see the game in the list or search for it… Like they just cant see it on the list no matter what they do.
Can you fix this? whats causing it? Is there an issue with using !closeall !openall? or !closeall and then opening slots manually…
Something is causing issues and it makes people not able to see and join games and causes game to sometimes take way longer to fill.
Please fix this in a hot-fix patch!

Hi, I can not chance gamma, could you help?

Hi, I’m using the latest Mac OS, 64-bit.

1 Like

bro there are a lot of problem now because of the new patch, don’t even bother to see the problem in tft, there are a lot of problem in roc’s campaign so there no doubt a lot of problem in tft.

1 Like

Hello there

i have to say that thanks to the newest update now i can’t play warcraft because it lags so much, from the main screen to skirmish games, the campaigns and the WE were also affected, i try to reinstall it but the problem still there

is there any solution about how to fix this??? the only thing i thought was to change opengl on destiny but didn’t work. i need help

thanks

I found a major bug with World editor. My String Data for one of the maps was Corrupted and I lost it entirely. I also found that if you go into Terrain palette and try to select things wc3 crashes. It’s happened multiple times that I would accidentally go to terrain and select and crash my map and lose all my progress. Can ya’ll try and fix this? otherwise it’ll happen many times and ruin my feeling for WE.