1.31.0 Patch Notes

Thanks for all the good work. You guys doing good. But personal for me its hard to take that AT is disabled until wc4 reforged get released. I only played AT. So probably i wont play agaim until Reforged is released.
I allready bought wc 4 Reforged, looking forward to play it.

Greetings MIQ

2 Likes

We shall prevail!

This is so epic, literally shaking and crying right now.

Edit. There is a typo - “_Lion Horn of Stormwind _” - it should be Lion Horn of Stormwind.

2 Likes

I can feel the struggle.

Must be hard to work on a 17 year old game.

Dont worry we will wait. Take as much time as you need.

We want this to be the best WarCraft it can be.

16 Likes

Must be hard when you’re incompetent, yeah.

A disappointment after disappointment, thats what you get from blizzard, big shocker.

4 Likes

Why is it not live yet? make it go live asap pls

1 Like

HYPE!!! Hopefully the next few patches introduce stuff like being able to access children frames and other small missing natives

You have to be KIDDING me! You had statistics from both ladder and tournament games that clearly says: ORC IS THE WEAKEST RACE ON ALL LEVELS.

If you think that Critical strike alone is going to make Orc as good as other races you are insane. Especially since the most important aspect of BM has been nerfed!

Do you realise how strong Thunderclap is?! On level 3 it’s basically Critical Strike lvl2 on ENTIRE FREAKING ARMY + slow effect. And it cannot be debuffed like Blade’s attack speed!

Why are you buffing Demon Hunter? This is still one of the best heroes in the game. It wasn’t picked not because he’s weak but because you overbuffed Keeper!

Where are nerfs on NE Tier 1? Why did you try to balance only HU v UD matchup and not the most broken ones - Orc v NE and Orc v HU?!

Another disaster of a patch. I am so sick of it.

5 Likes

i hope this wasnt towards this developer as individual ,dont be that hard, a man was honest, have some respect.
Wish the company solve some inside issues, since they behave towards classic team like they are some junkyard.
Its your game , the way you wrote it produce some demoral effect.
You can find us criticizing this company failures all around forums, but this shot directly at man being honest wtf???

2 Likes

who are you and what have you done to kantarion
???

2 Likes

Without Blizzard, we wouldn’t have had anything we have had.

It is my queen company!

And now the Keeper has been nerfed hard. Rejoice!

He is a cool guy from what I’ve seen so far, one of the people that has valid arguments and nice feedback

1 Like

What??? Is this RoC disabling thing going to be TEMPORARY? OR?

4 Likes

Fix Arrange Team asap… thanks for some fixes, but this is a MAJOR issue and you guys are ignoring it all the time.

6 Likes

Brainless balancing as per usual , i think at this point any rdm ladder player above 60% could do a more reasonable job

7 Likes

Cant watch a man who admits failure finally in front of everyone and shoot him in the face. Not this time
This time i will have faith, and i forgive.
Now we officialy have a statement, we know whats the problem, he wasnt acting like a hypocrat this time pretending everything is super nice when game is literally destroyed in many aspects (like a silence from previous times)
I think we should send some positive vibes, they are building the game for us and devs literally said we are their FUEL NOW!
I think the real enemy is bureaucracy in the company and all those licking bastards, and yes its time blizzard start listening guys who criticize them.
Guys who criticize you are not bad guys blizz(sometimes their language is unmannered and because of that you will ignore the point?), arz lickers are your enemy (a true demons who whisper actualy a bad things for project , everything mannered,so pinkly nice)

Change the politics,organise forums better already. Yell and ask other sectors and games to help you

So stop being a dicks guys

4 Likes

Seriously, this is a sad day if they killed RoC forever.

3 Likes

if you are are abducted by aliens or KGB and held at gunpoint blink twice… We’ll send someone to save you

2 Likes

That’s a typo if I’ve ever seen one! Warsong Battle Drums*

Good to hear next patch will be reforged! As the latest patches are following each other up quite fast, it shouldn’t be that much longer! We’re looking forward to it, keep up the good work Blizz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao.
They addressed this already above.

1 Like