1.30.4 Patch Notes

I don’t believe, you understood anything.

The role of a fearie dragon, is a supporting anticaster, you should mix it with some or alot of other units, but for now, they are a some kind of fighting unit.

Nightelves are actually able to mass them with keeper/alchemist and win with it, (also because of the eco advantage, but that was my point in the previous post…) because it is incredibly hard to counter; there piercing damage snipes the destroyers, fiends can’t get away that easily against entangle, acid bomb and focusfire, heros can’t get away without destroyers, coil and frost nova, barely does anything, (except for very sharp timing attacks) webbed fearies will use discoball immediately and gain about 20 armor, and now you actually want to increase there damageoutput, lol… You probably haven’t played or watched alot of games in the last year.

You dafenetly play at a casual level so you do not understand the game. Your massing dragons is impossible vs a capable enemy player, their piercing damage is inexistent. Go play more and you will understand when you will learn the game, play it at least 13 years to be able to even talk here.

Please bring back ‘Fixed aspect ratio’ option in the next patch and allow player to choose the screen resolution for both Mac and Windows platform.

You have no arguments, only insults, and that is a signe, that you are not able to discuss things appropriate. ^^

bye.

Edit: btw. If there damage would be increased, that would only strengthen my argument to make them cost 3 supply even more. ^^

Hi. I would like to adress another issue. This bug has being active since patch 1.29. I downloaded the spanish installer and I found that the Shamans have the English voice over the spanish version, can you please fix it? I tested on all units in the game (units + heroes in campaign and online modes). Shaman is the only one with the broken voice version :P. The rest are all okay :slight_smile:

U are also lieing trying to manipulate the conversation, something that wont work with me since i am not at the low intellect level you are used to with your friends :slight_smile: I never used any insult, and i never do in general. Your point would be even more unrealistic since faerie is such a small creature use only for supporting spellcasting, to grow its cost to 3 suypply…LOL , why dont u grow it to 7 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: it’s as powerfull as a frostwyrm as u say :smiley: and as big as it :smiley: .

You made three post already, everything you said was:

"You are unable to talk since you have not played over 13 years / you have low IQ / you are low skilled / You dont understand the game / you write total nonsense / Your point is unrealistic. " and so on, of course with tons of emoticons.

Oh, and inbetween you wrote: “Fearies dragons need more damage, because there damage is low.” WOW dude, I’am baffled by your flawless argumentation.

Holy moly…

when u ADD a Japan version of the game ? We have Chinese and korean but not Japan. I rly want Japan voice audio, Blizzard PLZ !

Pete,

You have serious bug where when someone changes password including myself and is member of an clan, is unable to login again. Many users are complaining about this for a longer time than it is supposed to. Please fix this bug asap as we can not login anymore on our accounts because of this!

I’ve already mentioned this in the old forum but I still want to suggest this wish:

In the custom map “Footmen VS Grunts” players have a command to set the cameraangle, to zoom in and out, for example “-cam 3000” would zoom really far out which is helpfull for these kind of massive battles and macro plays.

I wish this becomes a command for melee maps aswell, and once you set it, it is logged to the current value for the next games.

For me personally, it was all about the bases, and the buildings, they look too clunky / big for my taste, so zooming out just a little bit, gave them more of a starcraft’esk look, which was much more appealing for me.

I was really looking forward to the zoomed out game we saw some months ago, with the fixed aspect ratios, the widescreen and stuff, but it never came through. : /

Hi, I have been disconnecting at the beginning of every few games. I am able to play 2-3 games in a row then am disconnected for 2-3 games in a row. I have a good connection/ping. I have not been playing any custom games and I even exit out and restart after each game. I have also followed a blizzard post about ending some background processes but this has not helped. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to solve this. Thanks

What the actual f%$# is wrong with the sounds here??!!?!
In custom maps sounds are running crazy, hearing them super loud all over the map… sounds like Dark Conversion, or Elementals and Infernals dying, sounds like some idk how to explain it… Undead Whoooosh sound, like the haunted humming sound you would expect from Undead buildings!
those sounds are not localized and are instead played to every player’s (who is on the map) ear at max volume!!! :rage:
Please fix this… we’ve seen this problem a long time ago. :confused:
Makes it completely unplayable at times! I gotta mute my effects volume which as you might imagine makes it much harder and less enjoyable to play…

you can post your criticism of pete stilwell here
xhttps://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.blizzard.com

O M F G, just wanted to play a game today after 3 weeks, thinking they surely repair the game. Impossible to play CG, drop with no reason. So played one ladder game… disconnected at the first second.

You are really killing it and you dont care…

post your review about pete stilwell here
xhttps://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.blizzard.com

How hard is it to keep us informed…?

what are you working on right now? What are you doing?

Channels getting fixed? Ban button getting fixed?

Are you going to remove this retarded mistake of yours with color coded names?

Do you know that people are using Warcraft 2 accounts as bots right now in Warcraft 3?

It can’t be that hard to just communicate with us…

One more month without arranged team fix …

[Mac Hotkey Bug]

When playing 1.30.4 on Mac, if you press ‘F11’ then the game will jump back to desktop and the game screen will be minimised to the top of the Mac OS desktop. It supposed to have no effect when the player press ‘F11’ by itself. (The ‘fn’ + 'F1 to F12 works well)

My friends and I have been playing this game since we were kids, but we’ve always managed to run in to an issue with not having the same version, so we would always make sure we download the latest patch (if it wasn’t the same version), but it seems that with this new patch it has broken our capability to connect to each other over LAN and this really upset us. We aren’t sure if its because of this new ‘Bonjour’ thing or not, but could you guys at Blizzard please fix this issue ASAP, it would really mean a lot to us. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Gamer-Tag: BlueFox474
Social-Gamer-Tag: BlueFox513

[Temp Fix Available]****[Another Mac overheat bug report]

When playing Reign of Chaos in 1.30.4 (especially playing the Campaign mode), the CPU temperature will go over 80 celsius degree, but the Frozen Throne does not have this issue.

I have tested and checked the CPU usage and the results are:

I have tested and checked today:

The Frozen Throne was always around 10% of CPU usage on Mac which is good.

But Reign of Chaos’ CPU usage on Mac was around 10% to 25% and even more percentage of CPU usage which is strange. Its CPU usage was always changing.

Please fix it in the next build.

[Temp Fix]

After switching from TFT to RoC, quit the game and relaunch it then this RoC overheating issue will be solved on Mac.