1.30.2 Patch Notes

Still having issues being kicked from game when loading in even on 1.30.2.11029

3 Likes

And kicked from Legion TD AGAIN…

Am i the only one who cannot DL the windows client ??

Custom games randomly just end and takes us to score screen… I hope there’s a hot fix coming because it’s getting annoying.

3 Likes

How about a coupon for % off Reforged as an apology, Blizzard? (:wink:

1 Like

I cant download Mac client :frowning:

1 Like

Am I the only one who can not find a single game on US East?

5 Likes

Will classic ever be on the launcher without reforged?

2 Likes

I still think the control magic change is going to be awful. Sure, it sucks the ability is never seen, but the new changes makes it so every summon can be stolen except for lvl3 water ele and lvl2/3 bears… You literally made summon heroes unviable vs human, farseer is just asking to have wolves turned against you, so everyone should be going back to blademaster…

At the very least, there should be a penalty for stolen summons, maybe make them drop to half hp. It’s too good compared to dispelling them, which is also weakish game design. It’s just terrible to invalidate hero abilities easily with a single unit

2 Likes

All of our effort wasted. The community tried and tried to explain that FFA needed to be fixed before you killed the bots. We wrote so much.

And now the bots are gone, FFA MMR is broken, and the gametype is facing exctinction. Thank you whichever intern is running Wc3 at blizzard now for ruining a perfect game of 15 years. WC3 FFA was the most complex, fun, interesting, and accessible game for people who valued strategy, thinking, and action. RIP.

6 Likes

I didn’t think I’d feel like this again but I’m afraid to update to the new patch, it feels like 1.30 base. All over again.

Though I’m mostly worried about my map and the world editor then any issues the game might have, I guess I have to save 8 copies of it before I update again, gogogogo.

And on a personal note I’m happy I can manually host from in game now like finally!!!.

After the patch, I am unable to log in…“The password you have provided is incorrect…”. Unfortunately I don’t have an email set up with the account. Anyone else experiencing this?

it let me change my password using the change password feature, but now it will say “Your connection to Battlenet has been lost.”. I can create and play on new accounts but I just want to play on my main acc

1 Like

I cant start the wc3 client. When i start wc3 im getting errors all the time. Ive tried to run as administrator,update,repair but i still only getting these error messages
01D9ADB2-F093-4412-B4DC-6240F6AF5E65
70A1CA90-B28D-4650-8D2B-BDA9CF25E7D1
they are never the same error messages, new ones everytime

3 Likes

I keep disconnecting from Custom Games & BNET Random Team Games right at the start. I have successfully played one Uther Party though. Happened 3 times in each.

Best,

1 Like

I am also encountering an error that when I join a private clan channel and say anything, it sends me to the void. It does not ban me. Happened in two clans on US East, clan AG & Clan S4s.

Dear Blizzard!
FFA search dont work anymore after patch!
15 players with 0-0 accounts tried find game, pls Fix it as soon as possible!
We want play FFA

4 Likes

Hello, i have a question sorry for my english

i want to buy this game, soo i would like to know! i’ll played w3 classic now!! if buy warcraft reforged? did i write good???

Could you make native full screen as an option for the game? Or make native full screen as default setting. Editing the short cut on Windows, or using the Terminal command on mac is just not friendly to new users.
Since the reforged was announced, please treat wc3 as a new game rather than a 15-year old game, so that it’s worth to spend our money on it. We don’t like to configure everything using the old unfriendly methods.

1 Like

Desyncing at the start of every custom game.

FFA MMR needs to be fixed right now.

1 Like