1.30.2 Patch Notes

When I’m using Open Broadcaster Software and attempt to use Game Capture on Warcraft III it starts stuttering like crazy.

2 Likes

5months later Hum balance changes : paladin +1 agility
*blizz balance department : 3months ptr testing for +1 agility, ‘’ game should be perfect now’’

13 Likes

what did you guys do everything is crashing

5 Likes

There are paladin aura changes that are undocumented here, please fix
@Pete Stilwell

3 Likes

My Client is crashing alot as well. My OS is windows 10 pro.

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard.

Can you please tell how we can upload maps on your cloud?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm AT working

1 Like

The game always crashes after waiting for a while in custom map selection screen.

1 Like

Can’t create an account on EU…

2 Likes

No idea why, but for a bunch of custom map, people get disconnected from lobby, even host, then game crash. This is really annoying.

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea that I have not seen mentioned, although it may make the game feel too dumbed down but more likely I would never miss having to hotkey buildings on 4 every time.

Me too can’t create new accont and login with main acc too…

1 Like

Now it worked !..

REMOVE THE “START GAME” CONDITIONS PLEASE.

I can’t play certain maps like Run Kitty Run, because the game has a starting condition (the button is grey). Just change it that you can start the map always without conditions, just like you could do with the bots.

3 Likes

JUST TESTED THIS PATCH! ITS F-ING AMAZING…

Its so useful for the Custom maps players like me, i only play Legion TD and Risk maps.

it not shows if the Host/Bot is from [EU] or [US] and shows the amount of players that already joined.

This is the best patch so far, after the widescreen patch.

3 Likes

Same problems here. Hoping this is patched soon.

1 Like

Patch on friday oof with a lot of bugs… Please dont leave us with this over the weekend, cant even join a custom bnet game before game crashes. Unplayable.

2 Likes

I still have the mouse lag problem. Tried with -nativefullscr didn’t work either.

It’s incredible it’s still not fixed.

1 Like

Nice patch… Crash when I scroll in custom games lobby … And after i restart WC3 it sets my server to U.S West …

2 Likes

IMPORTANT FIXES in NE vs HU match up: watch Tournee games between Hawk and Lawliet:

1 - Fix staff of preservation’s cooldown. Staff of preservation’s cooldown needs to be at least double the amount of time. Raising price wont do anything. The cooldown needs to be much higher, in order for the human to be able to kill some units. The alternative is to only allow elves to have one staff, which means that even if u have 3 heroes, u can only have 1 staff in entire game. So if keeper carries staff, alchemist carries nothing. No double staff abuse anymore

2- Nerf treants: in no way elves should be allowed to have 4-6 treants simultaneously on the field while ur only have a shadow priest for dispel (and in some maps like concealed hill and NI there’s no shadow priest lol) . Mana cost for treants needs to be 150 instead of 100 or something significant enough to make a difference

3- Nerf MG’s Hp, (1250 instead of 1600 or stuff like that), combined with the increased staff cooldown this should produce some noticeable difference

4- Drastically reduce acid bombs damage over time, it was nice to play the alchemist but if that makes human players want to quit their race, maybe focing him into the meta was not that worth it.

14 Likes