1.30.2 Patch Notes

Has anyone actually managed to play a complete game in this patch yet?
This is such a buggy, crashing mess that I’m stuck between ‘game crashed silently’, ‘unable to find game’ and everyone saying that they lag out of games right away anyway, that it seems impossible to actually play a game

Yes, and yes. Thank you.

2 Likes

stop fuking up the game… night elf nerf??? why

1 Like

no download war3 setup(((

So, now there is no way to scape the ping for us South Americans right? cuz now custom games are hosted by blizz. I just want to know if you guys are willing to add a realm like you did for Koreans or its time for me to move on and never play again. Clearly Activision-blizzard doesnt want us to play like everybody else does.

Our first hotfix is deployed:

BUG FIXES

• Refreshes of the custom games list no longer causes crashes
  • Last used gateway is remembered
  • Users may create accounts on US West

KNOWN ISSUES

• Some maps cause desync on game start (we’ve added tracking for maps that cause the issue)
  • Blizzard maps included with game install will always cloud download
  • Playing a ladder match and then a custom game no longer desyncs

MISSED BALANCE UPDATE
Paladin
Devotion Aura

• Bonus at all levels increased by .5
6 Likes

Laggiest patch i’ve ever seen ! Hope it won’t be the same with Reforged !

3 Likes

this is a decent buff, though I would say increase slightly more like .5 then .75 and 1.0 per level

Same for me, can’t click on more than 3 games without crash

I can’t even download TFT… I can’t download WC3 classic from my account page cause it doesnt exsit on the web (even though in the launcher it shows up as I have purchased Reforged)
And that link in this page only installs RoC not TFT…

How the hell do I download TFT then???

2 Likes

It’s out! it’s finally out ladies and gentlemen!

I’m not sure if you guys are aware, but there’s a very serious and frequent bug that boots players to the end scores screen (this happens DURING gameplay, not in lobby)!! I don’t see this listed in known issues.

2 Likes

Anyone else experiencing issues with offline LAN since the patch? The hosted game never appears.

Uhmmm we need new map rotation also

looks like a new update just rolled out … 1.30.2.11029

Still having issues being kicked from game when loading in even on 1.30.2.11029

3 Likes

And kicked from Legion TD AGAIN…

Am i the only one who cannot DL the windows client ??

Custom games randomly just end and takes us to score screen… I hope there’s a hot fix coming because it’s getting annoying.

3 Likes

How about a coupon for % off Reforged as an apology, Blizzard? (:wink:

1 Like