1.30.2 Patch Notes

End of Undead…

Can i Play online with my prepurchase Warcraft 3 Reforged im Battle net or Cam i Play just tue Campaign with the Reforged Key?

You overbuffed giants and overnerfed destroyers, and also made it too easy for orc to get reinforced defenses… you need to fix those things.

1 Like

The minimum OS requirement for Mac is Sierra 10.12

Yes - every time we AT (assuming it is the 1/100 time we actually find a game) my partner drops from the match right when it starts. Bnet is super buggy right now to the point where we are almost giving it up until Reforged launches.

1 Like

If ALCHEMIST and Mountain Giants wont be f/ckin nerfed this game is dead for me.
Spam Mg’s acid bomb taunt for 5 hours nothing else need. These units don’t even die. WHAT A JOKE.

In map Hero of the empire replay broke down (after 2h of being good the record didn’t match reality).

1 Like

Why the hell do you appreciate them destroying Warcraft 3?
Whats wrong with you?

Does AT already work? We always play on christmas day with my brother last… many years

Hey Blizzards, can’t play half of the Custom Maps without having desync. Before your patching the game ran amazingly. You killed bots, made unstable hosting the only option and now ignore current problems to focus on kotg balance? Can’t play maps i made yt vides of nor stream it. Thank you.

The CDKey provided currently in use. (3.45)
help me

Had to find a reddit thread to find this download link after pre ordering reforged. You guys need to make it easier for players to find a download link. Why is it not at least on the main WC3 website??? Just don’t want people get their hands on “free” copies??? Why not just add DL link in “Classic” download page just like if you redeemed wc3 key. W/e wasting too much time finding and complaining

With the new update Players and games desync and crash almost 75% of the time while in game. Abusive players cannot be kicked by the host and we can’t use any kind of votekick command either which is ridiculous. Should be able to kick and and ban ip address not just account name because they can make a new name and dodge the ban. Need to be able have these features in game for unruly players if needed. These were features that were on bots for 8+ years so I expect the same if not better features for hosts of custom maps. Also if you type in wrong password on bnet you have to reclick the box to type in again instead of just typing enter and re-entering password. And now when you type you can only click the beginning and the end of everything you type but before you could click anywhere you wanted. With a new update I hope this is dealt with swiftly.

you guys can post your frustrations about classic team here:
www .trustpilot .com/review/www.blizzard.com

1 Like

Report Bugs Errors and Dysincs. CustomGames - YouTube

1 Like

guys, are you having a problem with the troll regeneration skill? even doing the search, my troll headhunter does not show icon and does not use it.

Has anyone found a solution yet to play AT, or is it entirely broken?

(28th december 2018)

Same issue here… Solution? I don’t wanna bootcamp to play an old classic.

Man, it has been posted by someone before, there is a solution, I’d call it a Workaround but it will bring you back to the game:

Ok, game is fixed we can find games but… what about map hack and dc hack ???and 3.2 error or 4.2 error during login …