1.30.2 Hot Fix 3 - 12/06/2018

Bots???Bring it back maybe? At least good one

10 Likes

Patch failed for me. Was unable to update. Got to the end and it failed.

Now it says clientSdk.dll was not found.

1 Like

Nice one keep them comeing

3 Likes

Please improve matchmaking to help bring back less played gamemodes, should allow players to search for multiple gamemodes (2v2 and 4v4, or all) but do not combine AT vs RT its unfair. And please penalize tk/afk/early leavers somehow

I kind of miss the hostbots, at least the wc3melee ones (not the auto-loss ones)

6 Likes

Send it to me: newclassic@blizzard.com

2 Likes

Thank you sir, appreciate the hard work

let me know if u got the email plz.

Please fix AT 2v2. I have been able to “host” AT games since forever by just opening ports 6112-6119 for my IPv4 adress. but since 1.30 friends can’t joing my AT invites even tho ports are open.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Mark Chandler <3

Yay! this seems to have reduced the number of desyncs

games still desyncing. seems like the more people are in the game the more likely the desyncs are… also there is a glitch of when a player leaves the lobby after “start” is clicked, it cancels the countdown and glitches the screen for the host and host cant type messages. just had a game on a melee map blizzard made, where 8 people out of 12 desynced.

1 Like

Thanks for your hard work <3

3 Likes

No they wont and they never will. Enough with the crying to bring pathetic bots.

Arranged teams doesn’t work even with port forwarding since 1.30.0 or 1.29. My friend’s account name doesn’t even appear when I try to invite him.

2 Likes

Hello Mark, i still have this problem when i try to log on in Europe “error_id_temporary_restriction”

Try unistall the game with War3 registry deleted. Then reinstall add your keys and see what will happen. It might work. What’s your OS?

This is the tab hotkey? Or something else? Its unclear to me. If its the hotkey that in game we can press “Tab” and see customized score screen then this is great feature Mark

This sound like Diablo Immortal in my ears, don’t know what to make of it.

5 Likes

at doesnt work even with open ports…blizz pls fix it!!

1 Like