1.30.2 Hot Fix 3 - 12/06/2018

Custom games seem to be not working right now.

2 Likes

What’s your solution to resolution problems, please?

Still. I still can’t play 2v2 Arranged Team on Europe. 1.5 weeks later. And two ‘hot fixes’ that fixed absolutely nothing. How do you guys still have jobs?

3 Likes

I still get Desynched and i do restart my game after every single game played(annoying as hell). The only game where not a single person desynced was 23 blademasters figure that,yes it was epic as hell and then game crashed when everyone used ultimate but that’s not the point.

Desynced needs to be solved i cannot play a single WITP/AWLR/DAOW becuase someone will get desynced unbalancing the game even worse than playing with new players.

Also mouse goes extremly slow even at max sensibility.

And when i add new friends they don’t show on and they add me aswell,we are all offline :frowning: I want to make a RAgos group but without friend list not possible.

Delete WC3, download the client and install it over the client. Worked for me.

1 Like

AT AT AT WE NEED PLS

4 Likes

I’ve noticed a significant drop in framerate ever since patch 1.30 hit. :confused:
Speaking of larger custom maps with lots of units fighting out (like in Lordaeron the Aftermath or Lordaeron The Foremath or similar large-scale strategy maps).

1 Like

The rt matchmaking is such a crap and not fair… i hope AT will work asap!

2 Likes

this! AT is most importand for casual players actually!

3 Likes

Dude really?? Its really wired how some people get that mad over a video game lmao

Two weeks since Arranged Team broke. Why oh why is this still not fixed? Has the ‘classic’ team at Blizz literally given up? Can someone from blizz at least let us know they’re reading these posts? Smh.

1 Like

Haha that’s ridiculous, stop embarrassing yourself.

They are working on a patch to fix it.

4 Likes

I’m getting almost 300 ping when playing on useast hosted maps. I’m from Argentina and I was used to play between 80-130 ping on useast bot hostings, when will you improve servers in order to play from south america?
And also I get tons of times that my wc3 crashes randomly, even after this hotfix. I like new patch on hope you can get some improvements!

The problem is actually that AT is dead since years

1 Like

i agree - the problem is excisting already since years! Since IPv6 was implemented by the internet providers.

I totally agree with you in this situation. Cmon blizz.

When are you gonna fix broken aspect ratio, ugly pillars and black boxes introduced in patch 1.29?

1 Like

I play custom games and have the same issue, I’m also in AUS and can’t connect to any games at all without having minimum 300 ping… every time a game loads in it just fails and everyone gets kicked because of me. I can’t play at all.