Why not undo the patch?

Don’t Blizzard’s staff know the problems brought by the new patch? Didn’t you test it before you released the patch?

7 Likes

Starcraft remastered on MacOS will not start for myself and my friends. I’m on Mac Mojave, won’t upgrade to Catalina due to some of my software which won’t run on that OS

2 Likes

They need to give us the option to select which version we run. Especially if we aren’t playing any ladder or ranked games.

This has been a recurring issue with many of their patches for a while. I have reason to believe that since all of the updates are automatic and mandatory they’ve stopped testing them properly and are instead forcing the players to be their testers, which is kind of ridiculous. I could be wrong, but it seems like that’s the case. They’ve been really dropping the ball on keeping the game stable for quite some time now. For example, there has been an issue with replays where they don’t playback properly that has existed for about a year now and they just ignore it whenever me or someone else brings it up.

2 Likes

Just does not make sense they do this mandatory when you have your game running well. its like this guys are getting paid for running and annoying users.

2 Likes

You mean upgrade to catalina is the current solution?

I think that it’s as simple as it being less work for them when they just throw out a mandatory patch.

2 Likes

wish they would stop screwing stuff up and just give us 2v2 ladder.

1 Like