Why is there no team match making?

I returned to this game after 3 years off and I am absolutely SHOCKED to see that there is still no team match making? You guys added cartoon mode, and all of these colors (which are honestly so confusing when you have a teammate who is purple and one who is magenta, or dark gray vs black etc).

I appreciate you guys still updating the game, but how come after almost 4 years, arguably the most demanded and important feature of team match making doesn’t exist?

I am soooooo confused…

3 Likes

Dont be confused, Blizzard is a company that makes mobile games for the Chinese market, nothing confusing in here, you cant post Winnie the poo memes thats all.

1 Like

Going on what’s publically available, all development for SCR stopped some time last year due to the dissolution of “Team 1”, a larger development team that included the Classics Team. So SCR (and WC3R) development abruptly halted.

So far there’s no word if SCR will get picked up again.

3 Likes

You forgot SC II, HotS and Diablo III. Luckily for D2 and and the old games back then they got now a professional game team with Viscarious Visions

Indeed. That’s what Team 1 was in charge of (except Diablo 3, it’s handled by Team 3).

Interestingly, I suspect the Heroes devs were transferred to another team. They’ve added a new hero and had at least one balance pass (that I’ve seen) since Team 1 was dissolved.

1 Like

2022 StarCraft will be revisted.
On their list of priorities
Diablo 2 resurrected successful launch
WarCraft III reforged revisited and completed.
StarCraft: What worries me is that it may not be broodwar starcraft they work on till after another unannounced project.

My opinion oriented analysis