Why are the top places of the ladder full of questionable users?

I just looked at the ladder top places and again it seems to be one user being 8 of the top 10 placements… How is that possible?

Most of the users didnt even have victories or losses and others had real low measures …
Only Light-> Lucifiermorgans seemed to be a real player …

How comes the ladder and top ladder is full of most likely hackers … All the time …

This is not the first time i noticed this … Only remember the day with “Freehongkong” taking all top 100 places …
You would assume that it would be a matter of seconds to ban these players … Wouldnt even Blizzard make money out of it ? OR do they hack into the ladder somehow or take others account? …
What is with all that fuzz?

1 Like

Good question, it has been happening for seasons in a row, I guess they need people to actually moderate the ladder… I assume the report function doesn’t do anything either.

They only pay attention to broodwar when there are game breaking bugs. The rest of the time the team Is on twitter or working on their own side projects. They do not even play broodwar anymore so they could care less.

you are part of the team? Or how would you know that ?

I’d say this is a rather fair call. Things such as gas stacking multiple workers that will stay stacked and attack at once and the nuke anywhere on the map bug are 2 things I can think of that were abused heavily.

You can leave them alone,They just vent their discontent on the Internet。