Which forum do I post on for game suggestions?

Which forum do I post on for game suggestions? Had my post asking for it taken down and the moderator didn’t say where I should go to request it.

If this is the place to do it, then I’ll leave my suggestion here:
Toggleable option in singleplayer for automining.

Yes yes, I already hear the guy banging out the reply saying, “No! That’s not how remastered released, don’t change it!” Mate, I’m just suggesting it for singleplayer. Multiplayer will remain untouched. This would just be a nice quality of life addition for singleplayer bois who want to play more casually. And again, it’s a toggleable option, so if you’re into self-flagellation, then that won’t change for you. You can just keep automining switched off.

General Disussion is the place for suggestions. However you have to post within the rules of the forum. The support forums (such as this one) are not for providing feedback, suggestions, etc.

If you’re referring to the post about auto mining, it is still up. It’s just been moderated to conform to the rules and purpose of the forums. The moderator left you a note explaining that. Also as a side note, you can’t use profanity/vulgarity in your posts, which you initially did.