Which are the best keyboards and mouses to play Starcraft Remastered?

Your thoughts on this …

Subjective.

https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Alloy-FPS-Pro-Ultra-Compact/dp/B074F5L8GQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2S0BEFR7DFFA9&keywords=hyperx+alloy+fps+pro&qid=1568777106&s=gateway&sprefix=hyper+x+alloy%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07GBZ4Q68/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=logitech+g502&qid=1568777125&s=gateway&sr=8-1

This mouse and keyboard is what I use and I love them. Compact and easy to use.

EVERYONE will usually have a different opinion. People have different size hands, different tastes for keyboard switches etc.

So it’s up to you, to what you want. Do some research! Spend some money and try something out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mouse is pretty much whatever fits comfortably in your hand. Gpro/g203/g102 are all good mice. I would highly suggest g203/g102 just because it’s cheap and considered one of the best mice on the market for its buck.

Keyboard, you can really play with a walmart keyboard if you don’t have the money to buy a gaming keyboard. If you want to get more hardcore I would seriously suggest brown or red switches. Red switches are generally more expensive. If im correct most pro players use brown switches. I would also recommend staying away from blue switches if the keyboard is going to be mostly for starcraft.

I have both blue and red switches and could never ever go back to blue switches. Even if my current keyboard(red switches) broke i would still rather buy a walmart keyboard over going back to blue switches. Some like blue switches but i get the feeling those are the people who have never tried red/brown switches.

Ok, i got this mouse at home i bought some years ago … What are you thoughts on it:
drakonia black sharkoon

Probally to big and heavy to make maximum output …
Also the cable is kind of getting on my nerves … What are you thoughts on Cable Management Devices?

Well i got many keyboards at home… Problem most of them have the old keyboard plugs… no USb but 5 din pin or whoever it is called …
Lol the other i saw the perfects cheap keyboards at my university, easy to “borrow” with usb … A shame iam not a thief …
XD