What to expect in patch 1.23?

Patch 1.23 will introduce the Carbot skins… but what else will we get? Keyboard/mouse input update? Team matchmaking? Server reorganization? Nothing?

Post your thoughts below. Also, what do you guys want the new ladder maps to be (assuming that we get a new ladder season). I want Outsider and Neo Chain Reaction to celebrate Bisu’s return during this ladder season.

1 Like

The patch notes are out, at least for me - by clicking your profile icon in the top right one of the new posts I see is the patch notes for 1.23, but when you open them it states they are not listed in the topics list and can only be displayed via direct link → Patch 1.23.0 Notes

1 Like

when i start a new game, the entire screen is blue, then when i build, the screen turns black, but only the map itself. not the HUD?!? any one else having this issue?

Patch 1.23 will introduce the Carbot skins…

thats all. Microtransactions is what we will be getting from now on.

What to expect in patch 1.23?
Cash grab.

… 1.24?
Fixing problems that occurred previous patch.

…1.25… nothing. 1.26 minor things. 1.27 fixing previous patch probs. 1.28 vicious circle.

…1.95?
We represent you a little balance patch so we can alienate little community ever further. Flying ultras, who can harass late game as effective as mutas.

I’m not poor, I can afford hundreds of these skins but how about improving game techically? They destroyed iCCup, Fish, StarEdit. I mean, what’s next? Hooray!

1 Like