"Undecided" ladder game

Hello. I played a game on account iRk-AalmT vs KYT`. When the victory was mine he disconnected from the game. I have not received my points as game is “Undecided” and the game does not even show up in his history.

He is 200 mmr higher than i and this game would have got me to A rank. Please give me the points and fix this, it’s ruining the ladder experience.

Edit: Out of curiosity, why is it so hard to decide who gets the win when someone disconnects? Thanks.

Undecided in ladder will always be decided (in my experience) it just takes a little while, reason being? Not entirely sure I think it may actually be reviewed. The reason it’s hard to decide could be a number of things though for example being peer to peer, not, peer to server you could technically severe someones inbound connection to you without yours to them (what drophacks usually are)

Okay, thanks. Now the game is registered as a win in game history, but i have yet to receive point for it.

Edit: My opponent did not loose points either. Interestingly, he has 3 disconnects in his game history alone but his stats only register 1 disconnect (it was 1 disconnect before our game registered, so he did not get disconnect/loss for our game).

Lets hope there is some sort of point dividend delay.

Interesting on that one, might be in the line of how other people have had disconnects playing customs on the new patch. I know it’s been all over the place but a certain type of crash maybe made it not a true disconnect either.