Total players in battle.net

Good morning friends,
I would like to know how many people play on Battle.net servers.

I have come to see in this last month view as maximum:

Korea Server
24000 players

Europe server
830 players

West server
3800 players

East server
450 players

Asia server
2200 players

Do you think it will increase or will it decrease in the near future?

1 Like

The number of people online has hardly changed,For now, unless Blizzard adds a multiplayer team match on the ladder,Otherwise, the number of people online will not increase。
why can you see China?

1 Like

Those are the 5 servers that I can see. I wouldn’t know what to tell you. I don’t play on those servers (only in Europe), but it does mark players at that time

I tend to agree with useless. The game is over 20 years old so the player base has settled into what it will likely be going forward (barring any big changes to the core game).

I’m guessing he means the Asia server as ‘China’

1 Like

It could be more exciting if the dev team got on that team match making ladder as was mentioned numerous times before… wink wink <3

In terms of player count, some of those numbers are a bit off - I see US West hit 4.5k quite frequently, and Europe also goes above 1k+ regularly even during the week :slight_smile:

From a statistical point of view.A small increase or decrease in numbers has no reference significance.Because the change of the curve is too small。It is still stable.

Yea um…You should have seen the Fish stats before it died.

I have also seen these stats …

My question is :
So if the game starts you are still on the server you sign in righT?

How does LAdder come into play ?
Since you are on the respective Gateway/ region than you go ladder and are still on your server … THan your game starts … Even with people outside of your Region/Gateway … So what now ? On which Server does the game run ?
Though i thought IT is between the computer it runs, and there is no server delay …
So the server only finds you the game ? THan all the computer are between themselveS ?