Too Many Users having Problem of Mouse Response and Game glitching issue

Too Many Player Having Problem of Mouse Response

after latest patch

Please fix… i’ve heard developers contacting korean user who can speaking english very well

it is pretty big thing way more than whether this game is working well dx11/12 or not

Here is Translated Thread

After the patch, the frame is dropped all the time, so the mouse rack is indifferent. Can the game that worked well just before the patch suddenly take a rack like this??..

At first I thought it was a computer rack, but I wasn’t the only one…

Blizzard operator, I’m not so angry.
I usually get my hands on the tournament control, but it’s almost the top ranking.
But really, the horse dongdan is due to this frame problem to Bingdari hot pants
After losing, I lost money. Blizzard operators, please.
I really don’t think this is. Blizzard Korea Kukki Bng Hyung, thank you for your quick patch.
I don’t think this is too angry I’d like a really quick patch;

Remarks, I’m getting angry again.
Now this tournament control, I need really meticulous and sophisticated control
I am so angry. This frame is off, so the sensitivity of the mounds is abnormal.
I am full screen, but it is a really fatal mouse sensitivity problem for full screen users.
We have made some financial damages, but we will ask you once again.
I have to have a tournament tomorrow, but please restore this quickly.
I really need your strength.

I agree. It’s a big blow for me, because it’s a problem that’s directly related to my life.
I usually get my hands on the tournament control, but it’s almost the top ranking.
But really, the horse dongdan is due to this frame problem to Bingdari hot pants
After losing, I lost money. Blizzard operators, please.
I really don’t think this is. Blizzard Korea officials ask for a quick patch
[/quote]

I thought it was the only way I wanted to do something after the patch was weird so the frame would go down to 60

(This is canceled by the author. It will be automatically deleted after 24 hours unless the article has been reported.)