There's Still Hope For Sc

After the Patch version 1.23 … the game was and is broken for the minority of us but then I figured out a way how we can still play the game with friends far less on another … :open_mouth:
HERE’S WHAT TO DO : next too the star craft wording between play and version of the game select the up and down arrows :arrow_up_down: :arrow_up_down: select :public test realm…
HURRY SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN GET BACK TOO SOME REAL ACTION AND HAVE AN FULL OPERATIONAL GAME :sweat:

The test server was opened as early as June,You found out too late

1 Like

I connected to the public test realm but there are 0 players… how come?

yeah! there are 0 players at that server!!
this new patch suks!! I have a 2013 laptop, 6gb ram, 2gb video! , all my drivers are updated and I can not play!

ik there are 0 player it mainly because ppl do not know about it we really need to spread thew word so it will have ppl on that server
PLEASE HURRY AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS :pray: :sweat: :nauseated_face:

To be fair when I joined the other day it said 0 players but when I got in there was at least 5 minimum lol. Unfortunately I do not know my settings and the mouse speed and other settings are way off. I have tried to fix but it doesn’t seem right. Idk what is going on with it. Im just about to not play brood war anymore to be honest. I have bought the game like 4 times, and played since it came out. So as much as I would love to play still I think I’ve given enough money to blizzard since it said nothing about needing a graphics card higher than mine is now when I preordered remastered. I have lost faith in them

1 Like

como voy al servidor de prueba?