Team Think Quick prize ($) show match series

Hey folks, so I just wanted to share some information about our team’s show match series. Think Quick is organizing 2v2 and 1v1 show match events between (mainly but not exclusively) tQ members and other active, known players from the US West community. These show matches are best-of-five and played on different maps (so long as players agree), with Fighting Spirit as the default map.

They are streamed and casted and uploaded onto YouTube afterwards (where possible). Other tQ members and players (including yourselves) are encouraged to join us on discord to cast and stream these events.

The monetary prizes have been set relatively low so that we could host these events more frequently. For the winning team of a 2v2 show match - $10 USD for each team member (so $20 USD for the winning team, split equally between the two players). For the winner of a 1v1 show match - $10 USD.

The prize money is sent to the winners through PayPal in most cases.

The point of these events is to bring a little more excitement to our casual games and perhaps even attention to our team and the wider community of (English speaking) players on US West.

We have organized several prize show matches already, and the videos are available for viewing on our YouTube channel and twitch accounts (PrimaOneTTV).

We will be hosting more 2v2 and 1v1 show matches. So please follow us.

Thanks for reading.

Peace!

Will you live stream this game on Twitch?I don’t have enough money to sponsor the game.But I can give you some rewards in the live broadcast room

Hi useless. All of our show matches have been live streamed and casted and uploaded onto YouTube. I can’t post links unfortunately, but our twitch account is PrimaOneTTV. You should follow us so you’ll know when we begin one. Sometimes we do two or more in a row. We did four show matches ($80USD) two days ago! Thanks for the offer of support.