Suggestions that do not affect the balance and core gameplay of the game

I know what you want to say,You want to look like the small map you see when you are at the observer’s position, not completely dark, right?
I don’t think you should display the player’s record in a custom game.This will only lead to more discrimination and malice towards new players,It’s impossible for everyone to play very well,To show their record is to strip them of their right to play games.

Well yeah I want while playing the (mini)map not to be dark and always have to be reexplored and instead just in a Fog of War. The only two differences I think this would do is not indicating anymore where you already have been and making new and not so regular players easier to play because they still do not have to memorize how exactly the map looks but so can focus on trying to learn shortcuts, BO and microing.

1, 5, 6 are QOL improvements and in my opinion do affect the core gameplay. Part of the core gameplay of Brood War is fighting the interface and so anything that improves the interface changes the core gameplay.

I don’t agree with you,I think as long as the operation and modeling of the game are not changed,Will not affect the balance of the game。
The game should add newbie tutorials,At least novice players should be taught the basic operations and tactics,To ensure that they can beat the computer,After most players pass the battle,Not enough ability to play against players,Provide tutorials for beginners to quickly improve their level.

1 Like