Suggestion for Team Melee

StarCraft is a rare game for new users.

I think the reason is that users can build their skills only by gaining experience through one-on-one combat.

From this point of view, Team Melee believes that as a team, multiple users fight against multiple users of the opposing team and is the best alternative to improve their skills through chatting and sharing experiences with each other.

There are several suggestions for Team Melee.

First, since the population limit is formed in the team mill as an individual, when 8 people participate, the population actually becomes 800 to 800, and it is desirable to limit the population per team to 200.

Obviously, gaining the experience of learning by playing a game with a population limit of 200 will be an experience that can also be used in Ranked Battles and other Melee.

Secondly, it is possible to select a race for each individual, and only one of each team can select a race. From the observer’s point of view of the game, it is to give a consistent feeling of watching the match, which is the same as that of a rank match or Melee.

Ultimately, these team Milli matches will be added to the match function like ranks to enable many light users who feel burdened in one-on-one battles. In this case, I think that the influx of new users may be a game comparable to LOL.

As a user who enjoyed StarCraft for a long time, I hope that it will be a more sustainable game for a long time.

2 Likes

I have to be honest with you i understood 60% of the thread you just made, but i will always support any Team Melee threads because indeed its a feature that devs should look around and implement in better ways.

One thing that could be a nice present for the Starcraft Broodwar community is the posibility of hosting Team Melee games where one player only manages the buildings and tech trees, while the other micros the units and attack, similar to the UMS map “Macro Micro” Which is a great experience for new players to experience the game into mid and late game, as otherwise they dont even get there.

The only reason why the MM (Macro Micro UMS community) is not bigger is because there are only one Figthing Spirit map that is really good, and some other Python and Luna which are very obscure and mediocre to play. Just imagine the possibilities of enjoying something like Archon Mode in Starcraft Remastered IN EVERY SINGLE MAP.

Its a dream.

But as things go right now really neither the Devs and Blizzard are really looking to improve or implement new things to Starcraft Remastered, so i doubt they would even read a thread like this, worse even consider taking this en devour.